Lada Krabi Residence
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Lada Krabi Express(Krabi Town)
City Hotel(Pak Nam)
  • Restaurant
Vieng Thong Hotel(Krabi Town)
  • Room Service
@Krabi Pura(Pak Nam)
View Hotel
The Greenery Hotel(Krabi Town)
View Hotel
All reviewsnight marketperfect shapeair connice and clean hotelcrab statuerented a carfree waterexcellent wifian early flightminute walkwi fiwalking distancefourth floorfruit marketcentral locationairport transferthree nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights before heading off to the islands. As my flight from Bangkok arrived at night I arranged with the hotel for an airport pick up and I was met and transferred with no problems at all. My room was very clean and pristine and the bed/pillows were so comfy I actually thought I was in my own! Fridge, air con and coffee making facilities were all in the room and ample space if you need to unpack your belongings. Location is superb, as per other posts the hotel is right next to the night market and other shops including 7/11s are nearby. Staff were nice and helpful and you can arrange trips or transportation to the islands at reception. The only slight negative thing is that the walls are extremely thin so if you do have noisy neighbours then this may cause a problem but that is pot luck on wherever you may be travelling/staying. Would I stay here again? Yes.

Room Tip: I suggest a room away from the stairs and lift as you do get a little noise from these.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank LadyJMidlands
Reviewed 27 April 2013

Hello.. I stayed here two nights..The hotel is brand new so everything is in perfect shape..
The room was very very big even for two..We payed 1000 bath for the room and I don´t think you can get a room like that any cheaper ...
Located 50 meters from the evening market so the location could not be better...

Is there a negative point? Well if I am hard then it should be the satellite box which always locked itself after 4-5 canal changes,and needed a restart...
If you are a sport and documentary fan its only one satellite distributor that meet the demands and that is ubc...also the most expensive ,,unfortunately many places seems to save a few bucks on this point...

Will I go back??sure...

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank matt_johnsson
Reviewed 17 April 2013 via mobile

We stayed in Krabi for one night as a stopover before flying to Bangkok. The hotel is fairly new, clean and the rooms are spacious. The staff are helpful and friendly, gave us a map of the area and were pleasant when checking in. Krabi itself didn't seem to have much to offer so we got a bus into Ao Nang which was only about 20 mins away for the day. We decided to have an early night and returned to the hotel about 22.30. When we arrived in our room we could hear very loud music coming from outside. It was a live band that sounded like it was playing in the room. After about 30 mins we called reception with the intention of asking to change rooms as we had friends down the corridor who couldn't hear it as loud. The man in reception said he couldn't do anything about it and it would finish at midnight. We managed to sleep after 12 for a few hours. We were then woken by another noise which was chickens and hens squawking very loud. This kept us awake all night! We went for breakfast in the morning which was a joke. A few pieces of hard bread for toast and dry fruit! I would not go back to Krabi or this hotel again. The hotel had no atmosphere and was very clinical.

• Stayed: April 2013
4  Thank RuncornXena
Reviewed 16 April 2013

Very nice hotel in Krabi centre, close to night market. Perfect for transit travellers. The owner is very helpful, he truly made the difference by solving for us several issues despite we stayed there only one night.

Room Tip: Have cash (THB) with you as credit card or dollars are not accepted
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Olga_Csaba
Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

Center of town and close to the big night market which was great. Smaller market also right next door. Great if you are travelling through (no pool or garden). We were so glad with the polished floors and clean bathroom and big bed after a long trip that we stayed an extra night. All staff friendly except one pushy lady at the front desk trying to sell us tours. We would probably have breakfast elsewhere, even though the kitchen lady was very sweet.

• Stayed: April 2013