My friend and I booked online for 2 nights here at the beginning of May 2014. We came here from Koh Sok, our driver spoke to the front desk for directions, and arrived safe and sound. Oh, except the front desk failed to mention to our driver that they were overbooked. As soon as our driver pulled into the parking lot a man "Joe" and woman ran out to greet us. We thought this was a friendly guesture. The woman started talking, we do not have room for you here, however down the street is where you will stay. Did not ask us if this was ok, only helped us carry our bags down the street after we asked. The other hotel was a completely different vibe, black decore everywhere. It was a very nice hotel, just not the cheery, colorful atmosphere we wanted. Then Joe, the worker of the front desk here. When we explained that we would like a ferry to PhiPhi, he said no problem, we can pay him and he will arrange the taxi to the ferry. Well, the taxi came 5 minutes prior to the ferry leaving (mind you we waited for >1 hour for this taxi, which Joe said was coming...was coming), arrived at the pier and told to run to not miss the ferry. Annnnd to make it worse, the ticket Joe sold us was a ticket for the taxi, NOT the ferry. He wayyyyy over charged us for a taxi ride. We luckily were able to quickly buy a correct ferry ticket and board on time.
- Do not buy ferry tickets from the front desk, go to a travel agent.
- Be aware they may double book this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Krabi town and a stone’s throw away from Krabi River (Khao Khanap Nam); experience the best of Krabi at Just fine: A home away from home art boutique hotel with 12 uniquely themed rooms offering rustic charm, comfort and warmth.Take your pick of what bustling Krabi town has to offer, from the renowned Krabi Walking Street Night Market to the various local eateries and shops all within walking distance. Make a day trip out via long-tail boat along Krabi River, home to one of the largest wetland mangrove and enjoy the tranquil unspoiled natural habitat teeming with wildlife.An oasis in the city center mirroring “Lively town Lovely People”, Just fine embodies the best of hospitality and travel for an unforgettable experience in Krabi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Just fine Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Just Fine Krabi Thailand