“Ripped off”

Choke Dee
Ranked #23 of 34 Restaurants in Pak Nam
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

These ladies ripped me off. I paid with a big bill of 500 and she asked for 15 because i had to pay 115. I thought it would be easier because un that way i could get 4 bills of 100 back. So i paid 520 because the lady asked for more. Than i only got 5 baht back. So she ripped me off for 400 baht. I guess easy money for them. The lady got angry right away when i told her. Showed me their till. Another lady came and was more sensitive. It allmost made me think i was in the wrong. But i just knew too well that i wasnt. They were showing me the till with their money and showed me the bill that she was sure i gave her. But from the first sight i already knew it wasnt the one i gave. Im 100% sure what bill i gave because i counted my money before i went.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

I felt the need to review this ASAP, as the reviews really don’t do it any justice. Glad we didn’t read them before hand or we may have missed this gem!

We ordered the chicken red curry and the garlic & pepper chicken with rice. Both were absolutely delicious and flavoursome.

The prices were also pretty good for this area, which we have found a bit pricier than Northern Thailand.

Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

The waitress was service minder and nice. Her mother (?) was a bit more... bossy?
I enjoyed the papaya salad.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

I stopped here to eat today. The red curry chicken was very good. The spicy level was a little hotter than the usual tourist spicy, which is how I like it. The total for the curry, side of rice and bottle of water was 130 baht, about $3.45 USD.

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

The food isn't the best I've eat ! Very dry chicken... For the same price, you could have better in other place !!