“very good”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 November 2012

Hubby doesn't like hot and spicy but this was really good and we both enjoyed the food. There was a guy playing guitar which was very nice addition to the dining experience.

There are newer reviews for My Thai Beach

Reviewed 18 November 2012

My wife and I went here and we love thai food and this place sized up to our standards. The price was right. The restaurant is right on the water, however only a few tables are by the windows. But the food is great. Go here, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 11 November 2012

We have eaten here quite a few times and it is always good. Very small and can be noisy when full. God lunch specials. Service is average. Rite in the middle of the village.

Reviewed 23 September 2012

Food was tasty but they had just opened so it was chaotic and our order was delivered wrong. Very slow but I hope after time this all improved

Reviewed 6 September 2012

We love Thai food, so on a recent trip to Capitola, we decided to go to My Thai Beach based on the 4-star rating here on TripAdvisor. We were very disappointed. Our service was prompt and friendly - it was a weeknight and not overcrowded. There was a guitarist playing some very nice songs too, so good ambiance.

Then came the food. Tom Kha Gai (Coconut Milk soup w/Chicken) had zero spice in it, and we did not ask for mild. (Even mild normally has *some* spice in it.) The Basil Chicken was ok, but we asked for spicy, and it looked as if they just dumped in extra dried chili flakes. The kids had Gravy Noodles (Rad Na), which was good, and Thai Fried Rice, also okay.

I would not recommend My Thai Beach if you are a Thai food lover.