“Fly in my soup!”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I found a fly at the bottom of Tom kah. Luckily the extra protein was a great addition. Unfortunately I wasn't extremely excited about the addition so I went to get a refund, that they obliged to. Usually great so I was disappointed.

Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

We have been coming to beautiful Capitola for years but always missed this place. I won't walk past it again. The best Thai food ever!

Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

We were a little worried when it was empty but I have no idea why there is not a line outside waiting to get in. Great dinner!!!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I am giving it overall 4 stars because the food was good but the price was great! Three bucks for each order. We got some food to go on 4th of July while we were playing at the beach. The food was good, not great, but for the price you can not beat it. Could fed the whole family of 4 for fifteen bucks for Thai food!

Reviewed 4 July 2013

Thai food is my favorite, but it's hard to find good Thai food. This little place on the beach in Capitola is surprisingly great. Sometimes a tourist location means that the food doesn't have to be good, but that is not the case here. Two sisters from Thailand started the restaurant and the food is delicious! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the service is lacking (nice people but not focused on customers) and the place is cluttered with various things, but that is a small inconvenience for authentic Thai food. BTW, I ate here 3 times while I was in the area and each time it was delicious.