“Off the main drag but right on Capitola Avenue”
Review of Taqueria Agave - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taqueria Agave
Cuisines: Mexican
Sonoma County, California
“Off the main drag but right on Capitola Avenue”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Basic American/Mexican smashed beans and rice fare. Shrimp Diablo was swimming in sauce - couldn't finish half my meal. Other meal was a fish taco which my dining partner enjoyed. NIce homemade salsa for chip dipping. Inexpensive, quick and funky.

Visited May 2013

Santa Cruz, California
“Good Mexican Food!”
Reviewed 1 April 2013

This small and cozy Mexican restaurant has really good food. You order at the counter and they bring it to your table. I had the chicken enchiladas which were very tasty and my friend had the pork casadia. I will definitely eat here again soon.

• Visited April 2013
Santa Cruz, California, United States
“Delicious food, friendly service”
Reviewed 23 March 2013

We have tried several Mexican eateries around the Santa Cruz area. None have matched the flavor and service we have received at this restaurant. Everything we have tried has been delicious. The location is small and intimate. Parking is across the street in the city lot. Visit Taqueria Agave in Capitola and enjoy some wonderful authentic Mexican food and maybe even watch a Futbal match on their big screen television.

• Visited March 2013
“Quick and tasty..”
Reviewed 27 October 2011

This restaurant is out of the way, and was empty when we arrived mid afternoon. My husband and I shared the vegetarian nachos and we were pleasantly surprised at how good they were. The atmosphere is lacking but the nachos and salsa were good. And service was very fast.