“I love this place!”

Add it.
Taqueria Agave
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Only a few blocks from the ocean you can find solid real Mexican food without the fanfare or fuu fuu. The folks there know their food and you get good stuff - Carne Asada, Pollo Asado, Carnitas (my fave) and more. Even the peppers and carrots are authentic (and self serve!) The burritos are massive, but my favorite is the Super Quesidilla - stuffed with the meat of your choice all the trimmings and for about $5. A steal. I'm there at least once a week cuz I live down the block.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Great prices..good food. Perfect location..close to beach and shops.. Would definitely dine here again

Reviewed 9 July 2013

The food was tasty, hot and prepared on the spot. Loved the chips and salsa that comes with it. Portions are huge for the burritos and tacos. Recommend the fish taco and the seafood burrito!

Reviewed 27 May 2013

Basic American/Mexican smashed beans and rice fare. Shrimp Diablo was swimming in sauce - couldn't finish half my meal. Other meal was a fish taco which my dining partner enjoyed. NIce homemade salsa for chip dipping. Inexpensive, quick and funky.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

This small and cozy Mexican restaurant has really good food. You order at the counter and they bring it to your table. I had the chicken enchiladas which were very tasty and my friend had the pork casadia. I will definitely eat here again soon.