“Great place”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Capitola Rd.
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and her parents have been going here for years and finally convinced me to take a drive from Sacramento and it was well worth it wonderful service great good and a really nice atmosphere. My angus prime rib was great my gf had the fillet that was amazing and her mother had the scallops which looked amazing. If ever in the area or looking for a great places to take a drive to go here!

There are newer reviews for Shadowbrook

Reviewed 24 July 2014

This is a Very Nice Restaurant. Great food and a Very Nice setting. All of the people were Very attentive and pleasant.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

We had great and friendly service> A lovely quiet table for 2. A salad and bottle of wine. I enjoyed the steak and gnocci with gorgonzola sauce...... It was excellent !!!!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

We were able to sit where we wanted. This truly is a beautiful restaurant.
Service was lacking. Even though server had assistants and expediters we really didn't see him enough. Waited a long time between courses.
Apps were on table and soup came out without the table being cleared it really isn't my job to buss my own table for you.
We ate with another couple both our 28th wedding anniversary.
We told two hostesses who obviously did not communicate with the server. Not looking for anything free just an acknowledgment if not just a sparkler.
Maybe he had a bad night
The food was great. Good portions, quality, proper temperature and texture. Food excellent. We will be back.
Oh well not 5 star all around

Reviewed 9 July 2014

This is a great place to take someone for a special day like a birthday. The food is not cheap here but you get elegant dining, high end class and top rate service. The staff is very professional and kind. I've been here many times over the years and love it.

As for the food, scallops are "good" but missing something.. a little bland and tiny portions.. If you want a larger portion try for a different dish. They had deer steak a while back and that was incredible.. delicious.

It's a lovely place and yes, I recommend it.