“Excellent Vietnamese Pho, don't let the generic looks fool you - this is no Panda Express. I eat here weekly.”
Review of Asian Express

Asian Express
Ranked #47 of 106 Restaurants in Capitola
Santa Cruz, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

I eat Pho from Asian Express near the Capitola mall weekly, its fantastic. While the place is sandwiched between a Togos and a Starbucks in a pretty strip mall looking shopping center the soup within is excellent.

I haven't tried the combo hot tray prepared foods, they may be great but just kinda look run of the mill to me and are probably there for the casual lunchers. The real highlight of this place is there fantastic Pho soups. The both is amazing and I've since learned no hot sauce is necessary, just add the fresh veggies and other goodies slowly as you eat (garlic, basil, onions, parsley, meat, rice noodles) for a real treat.

I usually call ahead and order to pick up (10 min ahead). Give it a shot, you'll be happy you did!

• Visited August 2013