“Best pizza I've ever had.”
Review of Pizza My Heart

Pizza My Heart
Ranked #4 of 107 Restaurants in Capitola
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Seriously. I've been to Italy & I still think Pizza My Heart has the best pizza ever. The dough is just wonderful & perfectly cooked!!
The one in the village is awesome just to stop by and get a slice on your way to or from the beach!
The $6 or $7 slice & t-shirt combo is awesome!!

The chicken & bacon pizza was freakin amazing.

We also ordered a ricotta & spinach pizza on a different day and it was also yummy!

You have to try it!!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

If you're in Capitola you have to stop by Pizza My Heart on the beach. Grab a slice and a shirt for just $6. Go find a bench facing the beach and enjoy the views while you eat! Pizza is great, generous slices and you can't beat the deal. No seating at the establishment but its really not needed. The line can get long but its worth the wait. Employees are all friendly which is nice!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Order by the slice or whole pie. Lots of choices. No table service . Quite
a few locations . Good for a quick bite., Can be loud with kids and families They do offer delivery. No alcohol and no table service., just good pizza

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

Stumbled on this in capitola village! Slice of pizza and a tshirt for 6.00. Ended up with shirts from several cities by the time we were done! And the pizza was good!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

First of all, best pizza in town and you can get a t-shirt and slice of pizza for six bucks. Where can you get that? No-where. Also, love that they change their logo every year so the kids and adults look forward to getting different t-shirts every year.