“Great find!”

Village Host Pizza & Grill
Ranked #75 of 106 Restaurants in Capitola
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Bar
Description: 365 days a year we mix and roll fresh dough from scratch. Our bold marinara sauce is from an age old recipe that requires a unique blend of herbs and spices. The quality meats we choose are specifically selected, based on taste, from a variety of vendors. We only consider high quality produce to grace the items on our menu. We insist on 100% whole milk mozzarella.
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

I was looking for a place to feed my hungry teen who wanted pizza, my husband & I (we didn't want a greasy food). It was a little hard to find in small part of a strip mall. First impression walking in restaurant was very clean & we were greeted immediately. I checked over salad bar everything was clean & fresh. I had a small one trip salad that I shared with my husband. My son said his was really good & not greasy. My husband & I had hot sandwiches. They were so good. There was no food leftover. There were 2 TVs on & my son wanted to watch soccer & the guy turned the station for him with a smile. Great little place I will recommend to friends & return.

There are newer reviews for Village Host Pizza & Grill

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Vegetable pizza was the best! Loaded with fresh veggies, super good crust. Staff was very friendly. Gave us some tourist advice for visiting Yosemite. Very nice restaurant with TVs, involved with local sports for kids.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Village Host has the best Teriyaki Chicken sandwiches around. The pizza's are pretty good also.
They have the best staff including delivery..