This was our fourth visit to this hotel and we have always been extremely satisfied with our stay. The hotel is meticulously cleaned and cared for and it shows. The staff is friendly and helpful. The pool is heated and the hot tub is great after a day at the Beach. The location is near a mall, restaurants etc, but is a very short drive to Aptos, Capitola By the Sea or Santa Cruz. We recommend O'Neil Charters from Santa Cruz Harbor for their Wed night sailboat races cruise! Go to the Boardwalk in Santa Cruz on Mon or Tues nights after 5 and it's Dollar night...One dollar rides ,Pepsi and Hot Dogs. Have a tropical drink...A Lava Flow is our favorite and a melted grilled sourdough Crab sandwhich at Zelda's on the Beach in Capitola. Can't wait to come back next summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our "Best of the Best" award-winning hotel is only eight blocks from quaint Capitola Village, California's oldest seaside resort, and three miles from the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk & Santa Cruz Wharf. We are at the center of a vacationer's paradise. Stroll through art galleries, antique shops, local wineries and majestic redwood forests. Observe the migration of elephant seals, gray whales and Monarch butterflies. Miles of beaches offer world-class surfing, fishing, boating and kayaking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Capitola By-The-Sea Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Capitola By-The-Sea Hotel Capitola
- Best Western Plus Capitola By-The-Sea Inn And Suites
- Best Western Capitola
- Capitola Best Western