This was a special weekend as it was my Birthday and we were renewing our Wedding Vows....The Hotel was conveniently located, clean and the staff were attentive to their clients needs. The breakfast was far better than most as well as the area being clean and well prepared. Our only complaint was that it was a little noisy, but nothing that was too bothersome. My compliments to Management. You are running a nice establishment!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our "Best of the Best" award-winning hotel is only eight blocks from quaint Capitola Village, California's oldest seaside resort, and three miles from the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk & Santa Cruz Wharf. We are at the center of a vacationer's paradise. Stroll through art galleries, antique shops, local wineries and majestic redwood forests. Observe the migration of elephant seals, gray whales and Monarch butterflies. Miles of beaches offer world-class surfing, fishing, boating and kayaking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Plus Capitola By-The-Sea Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Capitola By-The-Sea Hotel Capitola
- Best Western Plus Capitola By-The-Sea Inn And Suites
- Best Western Capitola
- Capitola Best Western