We always stay at this hotel when we go to the Santa Cruz area. It is close to the beaches and surfing. Also near a shopping center and lots of places to eat. Also there is a movie theatre near the hotel. It is great and the staff is very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our "Best of the Best" award-winning hotel is only eight blocks from quaint Capitola Village, California's oldest seaside resort, and three miles from the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk & Santa Cruz Wharf. We are at the center of a vacationer's paradise. Stroll through art galleries, antique shops, local wineries and majestic redwood forests. Observe the migration of elephant seals, gray whales and Monarch butterflies. Miles of beaches offer world-class surfing, fishing, boating and kayaking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Capitola By-The-Sea Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Capitola By-The-Sea Hotel Capitola
- Best Western Plus Capitola By-The-Sea Inn And Suites
- Best Western Capitola
- Capitola Best Western