“I left full...”

Cicciotti's Trattoria Italiana
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, View
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Giorgio's Ristorante and Pizzeria was formerly the Vigilucci's Pizzeria.
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
“I left full...”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Enjoyed a nice dinner here on a Tuesday in October..the place was packed! The owner was kind enough to come over and check in on our visit. The appetizers were well presented and filling, the gnocchi funghi was cooked to perfection, and the deserts were superb. Plus, it didn't hurt to watch the sun set over the Pacific! Perfetto!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Flyrodtrouter

Tucson AZ
“A real find in the neighborhood”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

My wife and I were looking for a non tourist, local restaurant and we found it at Cicciotti's, Cardiff by Sea, CA. The hotel recommended the restaurant and we were amazed at the crowd at a so called local spot. After eating the meal, one knows why. The sauces and veals are incredible. The restaurant was so great, we returned the next night to try another dish. The veal with fungi, the veal di mare, veal parmigianna, and calamari were items we would highly recommend. Don't miss this find but call for reservations if possible.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank ArizonaMillers
Cardiff by the Sea, California, USA
“Always a warm welcome”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I admit to being a regular here and the reason I come so frequently is that there is always a sincere warm welcome and just consistent and great Italian comfort food. Whenever I am tired and just want a great no fuss meal with great service this si where I go, to me priceless!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Steven S
Encinitas, California
“Bad bad and worse!”
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

We tried a groupon with another couple. What a waste. Horrible food. Service ok. Won't go back. We all agreed. Don't bother.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank BobnJudi
Omaha, Nebraska
“Nice Atmosphere, Good Meal”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We found this restaurant on Restaurant.com while we were on the Coast for vacation. We arrived after playing golf for a late lunch/early dinner. We sat in a room with open windows all around and a view of the ocean. Was not crowded at that time and our service was good. Husband and I had pasta. Both were well prepared and plentiful.

• Visited September 2013