“Outstanding dining experience”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Aviara Pkwy
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The Tuscany is a very classy Italian restaurant with a great atmosphere and great food!

This was my first experience at this restaurant and I must say that it has to be my best experience to date. From the moment we walked in we were greeted with a warm friendly smile, a visually stimulating atmosphere, and the sounds of Frank Sinatra being sung by the nights live performer.

The ambiance of the decor really set the mood for a fine dining experience.

We chose the T-Bone steak and the Osso Buco for dinner. Both meals were excellent and we could not decide which we liked better. The steak was cooked to a perfect medium rare (our request) and had a ton of flavor. We ate the steak as it was prepared with no sauce or garnishment. The Osso Buco was soft and also full of flavor. Both were a true enjoyment to the pallet.

I should also mention that both meals were fairly large portions. You will not leave hungry.

Mr. Danny DiCarlo and Mr. Joseph Alfano (owners of the restaurant) both came to our table to introduce themselves. Very classy gentlemen that made us feel more like family than patrons. This just added to the already great experience that we were having.

We finished the night off with the biscotti cookies and a cup of coffee. What a wonderful finish.

I must say that they have really captured all of the elements to make for a fantastic dining experience. We are already planning our next visit and hope to bring back our friends and family soon.

We highly recommend this restaurant and we hope that you enjoy it as much as we did.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Not too many places where I can write that: squash blossoms. But we had this scrumptious appetizer, stuffed with seasoned ricotta, among several other 'small plates' with a group of three. The menu choices are creative, and everything we tried tasted very good - fresh. The service is good, but they tend to get very crowded (noisy) and when busy, you might have long stretches between service. Still -I recommend this spot for food and fun ambiance.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Place was packed. Line waiting for a table. Definitely was good to have a reservation. Some confusion on our table so had to wait in the middle of the restaurant for several minutes while the manager, hostess and busier figured it all out :( Wine and salads were excellent. I had the porterhouse special. I ordered medium rare and steak was very medium. My wife had the torte eggplant and said it was very good. Tough to rate when your forced to stop and stand in the middle of the restaurant and your $40 steak is not cooked to your preference.

1  Thank JimmyJackk
Reviewed 9 December 2013

We have eaten at this restaurant several times over the last year and the food is consistently good and priced well. There is also entertainment that was very nice and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Our waiter was terrific!!!

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Nice atmosphere, good and prompt service, good food.

Now that I'm old and senile, I can't recall what I ate there, so sorry the review is a bit sparse - but it covers what you worry about in a restaurant.