Wow. Just... Wow. Just returned from a weekend at Ocean Palms Beach Resort, and I don't know where to begin! Truly amazing. From the first phone call when I spoke with Tina, until the ease of checkout with Miles, and everything in between was perfect. The room was beautiful, nice clean white linens, several different pillows, big windows, stainless fridge and granite countertops in the full kitchen. The grounds were lush and green, and well manicured. The people working the front desk were smiley and happy. And eager to help. There was always fresh baked cookies and hot coffee ready. The beach is across the alley, with stairs leading into the sand. And the beach is clean and beautiful. Be sure to catch a sunset out there! Just amazing. The hotel is also close to the village, so lots of restaurants to walk to. I can't wait to go back! I will send my family to stay there, and any friends, anyone who wants a beautiful time in Carlsbad for a great price:)
Also, about a mile down the road, there's a crazy good breakfast place called Beach Break... OMGOSH!! Soooo yummy!! And you HAVE to try the coffee cake!! You are welcome!! Ha!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For generations, families visiting San Diego's North County for fun and relaxation on America's greatest beaches have enjoyed staying at the Ocean Palms. Our casual Carlsbad resort is ideally located along the coast in Carlsbad Village, home to one of Southern California's best collections of shops and restaurants. The Ocean Palms offers a wide choice of Carlsbad accommodations. From comfortable budget rooms to luxury suites, 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms, some with ocean views, every room offers a fully equipped kitchen. We have the unique ability to provide you with the exact sleeping arrangements you need. Whether it's adjoining rooms or a suite, we can get you the space you need at a rate you'll love. Enjoy a continental breakfast, with fresh fruit, fresh-baked cookies, Danishes, and fresh-brewed coffee. Enjoy the laid back atmosphere and the lush landscaping. We're pet friendly, there's free WiFi, a heated pool and Jacuzzi. We love families who can't get enough of the beach, so we provide free beach chairs, beach towels, boogie boards, and even free surfboards. The beach is right across the street, and the charming Village of Carlsbad is just a block away. Visiting Legoland? We're only a 10 minute drive. We're also just three blocks from the Coaster railroad station, so you can ride the train and take in all the attractions in San Diego, from a Padres Game at Petco Park to a tour of the historic aircraft carrier U.S.S. Midway. Here in North County San Diego, explore wineries and microbreweries. Welcome to your beachside home away from home. Come to the Ocean Palms, where cool Pacific breezes sweep across the enchanting Village of Carlsbad. There is no better place for families to capture the magic of Southern California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Ocean Palms Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Palms Beach Hotel Carlsbad
- Ocean Palms Beach Carlsbad