Ocean Palms Beach Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Beach Terrace Inn(Carlsbad)
View Hotel
Hyland Inn Near Legoland(Carlsbad)
1,069 results
All reviewsacross the streetluxury suitesurf boardstropical paradisewithin walking distancefull kitchenbeach accessgas firebeach towelsjacuzzi tubputting greenperfect locationrestaurants and shopsgrounds are beautifulcarlsbad villagegreat roomliving room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 May 2013

We have used Ocean Palms Beach Resort many times over the past 15 years both as a couple and with our entire family--children and grandchildren. We have found the setting perfect for relaxing, close to the beach and surrounding activities in the San Diego area. The upgrades that have taken place at Ocean Palms over the years has made the rooms and facilities even more comfortable. The staff have always been helpful and the rooms well maintained. We highly recommend Ocean Palms Beach Resort to anyone interested in have a relaxing and enjoyable experience in Carlsbad.

Room Tip: The room selection is all there based on the needs of the traveler from studio, to one bedroom to two bedroom. We have also used the Baja Suite which is well suited for larger group gatherings (it only sleeps 4).
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Overall, you can not beat the location of this property. It is literally 50 feet from the beach and you will be in walking distance to great dining options. I have been coming to this place for over 3 years since I was a child with my parents. They have really upgraded the property grounds over the last 10 years! I will continue to take my family there every summer.

Room Tip: Newer remodeled rooms are worth the extra money!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Our family has been vacationing at OP for several years, and so glad we found it. No complaints. It seems to get better each year. Lovely, comfortable rooms, attractive, well-tended grounds, accommodating staff, and near the beach. Everything we need for a comfortable, enjoyable stay in Carlsbad.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2013

I love the the great room by the office it is so like being at home , I believe it's called the Tiki Suite with its own kitchen and patio . I love the private Jacuzzi also . There are great restaurants within walking distance from the room and a great beach is just across the street .

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 30 April 2013

My family and I have been coming to Carlsbad over 40 years! We rented a house down the street until the owner sold the house. As a young child and teenager, I always remember the Ocean Palms Resort on our daily walks. My dad would send us down to buy the newspaper, which at that time was the one you put the money in, open it up, and take ONE newspaper out. It was right out front of the resort. Many more memories of past years and present! The grounds and property have always been well kept and have that tropical feeling! We started staying there over 20 years ago, and we look forward to our summer trip every July! The staff is friendly and helpful at all times. Counting down the days until we return!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family