Ocean Palms Beach Resort
Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$174
US$140
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$164
  • Pool
Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$208
  • Pool
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$287
US$241
  • Pool
West Inn & Suites Carlsbad(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$220
Official Hotel
  • Restaurant
LEGOLAND California Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$359
Official Website
Beach Terrace Inn(Carlsbad)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,069 results
All reviewsacross the streetluxury suitesurf boardstropical paradisewithin walking distancefull kitchenbeach accessgas firebeach towelsjacuzzi tubputting greenperfect locationrestaurants and shopsgrounds are beautifulcarlsbad villagegreat roomliving room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2013

After a short stay in 1981 I fell in love with the location, peace, sounds and smells of, at that time Ocean Manor. The following year, 1982, we brought my mom, the kids and grandchildren. The tradition of an annual family vacation in Carlsbad, specifically Ocean Palms Beach Resort, has continued to 2013. The family has increased with the addition of a great grandson and once again you will find us at the beautiful Ocean Palms Beach Resort the last week in June. By the way, mom will be 97 and is looking forward to this year's stay. I might mention the staff, a great many of them have been there almost as long as we have been staying there, is the absolute best. That, in itself, says a great deal about the management as far as I'm concerned. What can I say except I love Ocean Palms Beach Resort.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2013

We have used Ocean Palms Beach Resort many times over the past 15 years both as a couple and with our entire family--children and grandchildren. We have found the setting perfect for relaxing, close to the beach and surrounding activities in the San Diego area. The upgrades that have taken place at Ocean Palms over the years has made the rooms and facilities even more comfortable. The staff have always been helpful and the rooms well maintained. We highly recommend Ocean Palms Beach Resort to anyone interested in have a relaxing and enjoyable experience in Carlsbad.

Room Tip: The room selection is all there based on the needs of the traveler from studio, to one bedroom to two bedroom. We have also used the Baja Suite which is well suited for larger group gatherings (it only sleeps 4).
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Overall, you can not beat the location of this property. It is literally 50 feet from the beach and you will be in walking distance to great dining options. I have been coming to this place for over 3 years since I was a child with my parents. They have really upgraded the property grounds over the last 10 years! I will continue to take my family there every summer.

Room Tip: Newer remodeled rooms are worth the extra money!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Our family has been vacationing at OP for several years, and so glad we found it. No complaints. It seems to get better each year. Lovely, comfortable rooms, attractive, well-tended grounds, accommodating staff, and near the beach. Everything we need for a comfortable, enjoyable stay in Carlsbad.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2013

I love the the great room by the office it is so like being at home , I believe it's called the Tiki Suite with its own kitchen and patio . I love the private Jacuzzi also . There are great restaurants within walking distance from the room and a great beach is just across the street .

• Stayed: June 2012