Just back from spending 3 wonderful days at this hotel. Located right across the street and down 60 stairs to an uncrowded beach. Close walking distance to everything. We stayed in a studio(223) that had a full kitchen minus a microwave. I have nothing but nice things to say about this gem. It was quite, clean, offered a pool, hot tub, firepits...you could borrow beach chairs, beach towels, umbrellas, hair dryers, boogie boards....Beds were comfy and the room was enough for the two of us. Everyone on staff is friendly and helpful. I have one suggestion. .... That is I wished they had supplied a broom for every room. Even though they have an outside shower if you go to the beach you will get sand in your room. A broom could have helped contain the spread....Other than that....we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For generations, families visiting San Diego's North County for fun and relaxation on America's greatest beaches have enjoyed staying at the Ocean Palms. Our casual Carlsbad resort is ideally located along the coast in Carlsbad Village, home to one of Southern California's best collections of shops and restaurants. The Ocean Palms offers a wide choice of Carlsbad accommodations. From comfortable budget rooms to luxury suites, 1, 2 and 3 Bedrooms, some with ocean views, every room offers a fully equipped kitchen. We have the unique ability to provide you with the exact sleeping arrangements you need. Whether it's adjoining rooms or a suite, we can get you the space you need at a rate you'll love. Enjoy a continental breakfast, with fresh fruit, fresh-baked cookies, Danishes, and fresh-brewed coffee. Enjoy the laid back atmosphere and the lush landscaping. We're pet friendly, there's free WiFi, a heated pool and Jacuzzi. We love families who can't get enough of the beach, so we provide free beach chairs, beach towels, boogie boards, and even free surfboards. The beach is right across the street, and the charming Village of Carlsbad is just a block away. Visiting Legoland? We're only a 10 minute drive. We're also just three blocks from the Coaster railroad station, so you can ride the train and take in all the attractions in San Diego, from a Padres Game at Petco Park to a tour of the historic aircraft carrier U.S.S. Midway. Here in North County San Diego, explore wineries and microbreweries. Welcome to your beachside home away from home. Come to the Ocean Palms, where cool Pacific breezes sweep across the enchanting Village of Carlsbad. There is no better place for families to capture the magic of Southern California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ocean Palms Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Palms Beach Hotel Carlsbad
- Ocean Palms Beach Carlsbad