Ocean Palms Beach Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Beach Terrace Inn(Carlsbad)
US$299
Official Site
Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$174
US$140
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$164
  • Pool
Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$208
  • Pool
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$287
US$241
  • Pool
West Inn & Suites Carlsbad(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$220
Official Hotel
  • Restaurant
LEGOLAND California Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$359
Official Website
1,069 results
All reviewsacross the streetluxury suitesurf boardstropical paradisewithin walking distancefull kitchenbeach accessgas firebeach towelsjacuzzi tubputting greenperfect locationrestaurants and shopsgrounds are beautifulcarlsbad villagegreat roomliving room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I brought my children to OPBR (Ocean Palms Beach Resort) for our family vacations over twenty years ago and have never stopped visiting there. Now i'm bringing my Grandchildren, ages 16 to 2 years. We love Carlsbad. Friends and family tell me of other hotels in Carlsbad but i always stay at OPBR. We were there in April, July and are going back for Labor Day. The staff is accommodating and friendly. I feel the children are safe and welcome there. This is a big factor me for, my family safety. It's right across the street from the beach and walking distance to eateries, shopping, train station, everything you need. Not too far from downtown San Diego. I cant wait to get back there.

Room Tip: You need to request an ocean view, upstairs in the front.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2014

The staff is very courteous and helpful. The rooms are clean and well maintained. It is steps to the beach and restaurants or shops. The grounds have many sitting areas to relax including the pool area.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My sister and I have now stayed at Ocean Palms twice. Over all we love it, friendly staff , nicely appointed rooms and amenities. The housekeeping service could use some retraining, and time management improvements. I recommend Ocean Palms to all, including families.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This is one of the most fun, and best properties that we have stayed in....Close to the beach, and lots of Restaurants and fun bars,...all within Walking distance. Of course, if you choose to drive, there are a lot of other attractions in the area. You can even take the Coaster (train) to San Diego to visit the Midway Aircraft Museum, or take in a Ball game.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Great place to vacation. Staff is great. Location is perfect beaches are clean. I would stay here year after year. Great job on all the new renovations! Love the fire pits and the rooms are great! Everything is clean and we'll maintained.

• Stayed: July 2014