This beautiful oceanside property is always nice to stay at. It has the feel of a Spanish hacienda with its Early California architecture and warm colors. The landscaping is gorgeous with lots of colorful flowers and meticulous lawns. There is a central courtyard with a sparkling blue pool. Plenty of parking surrounds the hotel. The lobby has a large fireplace, bright dining area and buffet, plenty of comfortable seating, and a continuation of the Early California typical architecture,
The front desk staff are lovely, courteous, smiling, and very efficient. Check in was fast and easy, and as a Hilton Hhonors member, I received a small bag with water and microwave popcorn.
My room was on an upper floor, and had big opening windows and a good view of the Pacific Ocean. King-size bed with the famous and comfortable Garden Sleep System mattress. It's one of the best in the hotel world. There was a comfortable big chair and ottoman, nice work desk, good lighting, refrigerator, flat-screen TV, plenty of storage space and closet space. Nice but small bathroom with the usual good bath and body products, and plenty of good towels. The room was medium sized, and very quiet and clean.
The two nights I stayed at this hotel were perfectly quiet, which was amazing considering the parking lot below the room as well as the very busy Pacific Coast Highway at the front of the building. I did not hear other guests or sounds from other rooms or other noise.
I did not have breakfast this visit, but the breakfast area looked cheerful and had plenty of attractive food offerings visible when I walked past this space. The food was very good the last time I had breakfast at this hotel.
I did not use the courtyard pool or fitness center this visit due to spending time with family. I did use the small business center with its printer and computers to print a boarding pass, and it was a very efficient space.
Compliments to the front desk staff, who found and safely kept some paperwork I had inadvertently dropped on my way out of the business center - I called them when I found the papers were missing, and the papers were put into a sealed envelope and delivered promptly to my room.
I've seen a lot of Hilton's Garden Inns all over the country, and this is definitely one of my favorites with a sunny, cheerful California mellow attitude, great service, and a beautiful property within walking distance of the Pacific Ocean and beach. If you have a car, there are a lot of good shopping areas and restaurants very close to the hotel. I'd gladly stay at this hotel again - it's a favorite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is located across the street from Carlsbad State Beach. Featuring ocean views, full service restaurant & bar, spacious guestrooms, heated pool and spa, fitness center, business center, and much more! All guestrooms are equipped with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hairdryer, iron and ironing board, complimentary wireless high speed internet, two dual-line phones, and Television with on demand movies. Rooms feature Serta Perfect Sleeper Beds, 32' HDTV and Herman Miller chairs. 2 electric vehicle charging stations with dedicated parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach Hotel Carlsbad
- Carlsbad Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Carlsbad