“Just OK”
Review of Casa de Bandini

Casa de Bandini
Ranked #8 of 366 Restaurants in Carlsbad
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Indulge in authentic award-winning Mexican cuisine amidst lavish dining rooms and an enchanting outdoor patio at Casa de Bandini, located at The Forum in Carlsbad.
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I liked the location and the decor of the restuarant but I thought the food was just ok. The margarita was tasty and the rice and beans were probably the best but the main dish was average at best and the service was pretty slow.

1  Thank Agape1124

Reviewed 3 May 2014

This was located in Old Town in. San Diego, and relocated to Carlsbad.
This place is clean and serves quality food. The price is reasonable. The drinks are good and it is a family place.

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

If you like big Mexican chain restaurants then this is the place for you!! Average food, oversized portions, and over priced.

2  Thank wwtravel25
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I hadn't been to Casa Bandini since it was in Old Town. Visiting a friend she suggested we go there which was great! The location is very nice, when walking into the establishment I found it to be very festive & crowded which is always a good sign. We both enjoyed our meals. I had Cheese Enchiladas with rice and beans and she had a bean tostada. All in all we enjoyed our evening and I would return. The ambiance was nice, a little loud if you want to visit but definitely worth going to.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

We visited for lunch and pleased with the food and service. The guacamole was excellent as was my tostada with asada. My wife also was very pleased with her enchiladas. Try the 32 oz margarita (we shared it) but were glad not to drive after finishing it.