“Best view I will ever have, Pro staff, cold Champ.”

Sky's the Limit Ballooning Adventures
Ranked #5 of 18 Tours in Carlsbad
More attraction details
Owner description: Our experienced crew and FAA commercial licensed pilots are ready to take you on a journey surpassing any adventure you have encountered. Our pilots have over 30 years of flight experience combined and each pilot is one of 24 pilots that provide passenger rides for the Albuquerque International balloon festival and have an impeccable safety record. Our balloons and vehicles are regularly maintained and inspected to assure a safe and unforgettable experience. We are a family owned and operated balloon company and your experience means everything to us! Whatever adventure you choose, we will assure you one of the most enjoyable, safe and incredible experiences of a lifetime! So what are you waiting for? "Do Something Different Today"! Operating in Del Mar and Santa Barbara Wine Country!
Reviewed 31 May 2014

There aren't any groupon deals for this company, but for the little extra cash, it's well worth the experience. Their balloon cart looked super new/clean, and was very comfortable and cushioned. Our flyer knew exactly where to to go, and pointed out some choice scenery (and when every house below you has it's own tennis court, there is much to see). We were served champagne with ample refills on our glass. The ride was smooth, and the view specacular. The couple flying with my girlfriend and and I also made for great company. No complaints whatsoever.

All reviews
in 29 reviews
"van"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 29 April 2014

My sister and I did the hot air balloon ride and it was the perfect ending to a great trip! I am afraid of heights, but the hot air balloon ride is so gentle that I don't have any fear while on the ride. Pete, the pilot, described as a "sensation of no sensation" and he is absolutely right! It was a great ride, Pete pointed out places of interest along the way, and the storytelling at the end with the champagne toast (or water or coke for those who don't drink) was just a perfect ending. It was also very interesting to see them put the balloon together and take it back apart. Very professional staff. Top notch experience!!

Reviewed 27 January 2014

I wanted to do something different, fun, romantic and close to home that I would always remember for my big Bday and the sunrise trip over Santa Ynez and Santa Barbara with James was fabulous! He and staff were friendly and knowledgable and gave us a memorable experience for life! They had lovely champagne/snacks outside after our flight.. I highly recommend for any occassion or no occassion at all-just because it is beautiful and peaceful...

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Awesome experience. Beautiful scenery. People were very concerned for your safety and went over things to make you more comfortable. Definitely recommend them.