“High on the fun meter!”

Scavengers Beer & Adventure Tours
Ranked #6 of 18 Tours in Carlsbad
More attraction details
Owner description: As homebrewers we've developed a passion for hand crafted beer. This passion has inspired us to create a unique tour that highlights San Diego's scenic beauty, awesome food, and most of all radical micro-breweries. San Diego is also becoming widely known for its many award winning Craft Breweries. San Diego currently has 36 Breweries crafting some of America's most highly awarded Pale Ales, Stouts, IPA's, and Porters, etc
Reviewed 7 June 2014

This was our second tour and we had a blast, this time we brought long group to celebrate my birthday and everyone loved it! Adam was awesome and made the trip memorable. We will be back!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

It was awesomeness. Except for Booze Bros. They had a very small selection. They were out of a lot, and everything they had was an IPA or light beer so for you Lager, Stout, Amber Ale, Porter people out there this place may not be the best for you. I did not like any of the four tasters i had here, but of course I still drank them. Drinking money at that point. Over all though, the tour in itself, awesomeness to the f-in max. Great crew, great environment. Loved Rip Current. For the most part good brewery choices.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Wow, this past Saturday ten of us enjoyed the Scavengers Beer and BBQ Tour. We were celebrating a bachelor/ette party and we wanted a fun and safe night. It was awesome! Joseph our driver/guide picked us up at a preset location with this Swiss Military Vehicle, it held all ten of us very comfortably. We hit three great local Breweries; Iron Fist, Rip-Current, and Booze Brothers. We enjoyed three tastings at each, the beers were very different and a joy to try, many different choices. At our second brewery Joseph brought us in food from Phil's BBQ; We had a choice of Sandwiches (Huge), cole slaw, and awesome beer battered onion rings. I had the BBQ Pork sandwich mmmmm good. I would highly recommend this trip to everyone, we loved it and best of all no driving on our part. Joseph made our trip great, he knew his beers and breweries, thanks Joseph, and thanks to Scavengers.

Reviewed 14 January 2013

I wanted to do something different for my birthday this year and always wanted to do a brewery tour. I researched a lot of different ones and this one by far had the best reviews. Plus, no other tour drove you around in a military vehicle. I am sooooo glad I booked this tour. My friends and I had an amazing time. The amount of beer you consume is ridiculous. This tour is worth every penny and my friends and I are already planning on doing it again for another birthday celebration. PS, Beer Jesus is just awesome :)

1  Thank OhCyndi
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Adam the owner puts on a great tour. He picked my wife, a friend and I at the place we were staying in Carlsbad and took us on a terrific tour of 3 brewery's. You do get plenty enough to drinks/pous/beers for the fee, so be careful. The truck they use for the tour is very cool. Adam makes sure you have a good and safe time. I highly recommend this tour!

1  Thank ceskydup