Park Hyatt Aviara Resort
US$361
Ocean Palms Beach Resort(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$337
US$265
Groupon.com
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$182
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Beach View Lodge(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$344
US$298
BestWestern.com
US$223
US$193
  • Pool
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$153
  • Pool
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)
US$380
US$359
  • Pool
Sheraton Carlsbad Resort and Spa(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$165
  • Restaurant
Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$270
US$252
2,127 results
All reviewsfour seasonsgolf coursecalifornia bistrolobby loungetranquility poolbatiquitos lagoonadult poolfamily poolturn down servicebeautiful hotelvideo gamespool stafftennis courtsplay golfair hockeybreakfast buffet isrooms are spacious
Reviewed 22 February 2014

The hotel is nice but far away from anything fun. Visited over Valentine's Day and there was nothing in terms of little extras that is expected from a Park Hyatt. It seems like a hyatt regency. The style of the rooms need updating even though they were recently updated. We stayed in a suite but it did not feel luxurious. Service was good and people were friendly. There were several mixups over our diamond amenity which we never received. The adult pool was nice albeit cold. You are also charged an additional $70 extra per day in resort fees and mandatory valet costs.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank leotraveler
ParkHyattAviara, Manager at Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the staff, and we greatly appreciate your feedback. Your comments have been shared with the team, and they will help us prepare our future services - especially with Valentine's Day surprises. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again to show you we are capable of making your visit absolutely memorable. Please let us know if we may be of any assistance with upcoming plans. It would be a pleasure to see you again!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

My wife and I stayed here Because we could not get into the Legoland Hotel over presidents day weekend. It was much more hotel then we were expecting. Everything flowed great and the rooms are beautifull. Beds were really comfortable and bedding was super plush. We throughly enjoyed our stay. Wish we never left.
The best part of our trip to Legoland was this Hotel. Avoid the Legoland Hotel it is awefull. I was embarrased for the people that work there. Legoland Hotel is a joke.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Brian G

We would have loved for you to stay longer! Thank you for your kind comments, Brian. We are thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations and left a memorable impression. If we may ever be of assistance with a return visit, please don't hesitate to reach out. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

We stayed at this resort for a business event and enjoyed it very much. The facilities are first class with great restaurants and the room was exceptional from comfort of the bed to other amenities. Staff was so nice and polite, and the courtyard is wonderful. I appreciate the location as it's very easy to get on I-5. I can't comment on prices since it was a business group event, but I expect it to be high as in any other resorts.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
ParkHyattAviara, Manager at Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

It was a pleasure having you, and your kind compliments about the resort and the staff are much appreciated. The Palm Courtyard is definitely a favorite area of ours, as well. If you have the opportunity for a return leisure visit, please don't hesitate to reach out. We would love to welcome you back!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Located in the Park Hyatt Aviara hotel is an amazing health and fitness program that I would HIGHLY recommend to anyone who is looking to regain their health and focus on wellness and/or weight loss. I was fortunate enough to spend two weeks in their program and it literally changed my life. I received unbelievable personal attention in every aspect of my health and wellness journey...personal training, nutrition guidance, counseling to identify reasons I hadn't been successful before. I am making what I know will be life-long and lasting lifestyle changes as a result of the highly trained, elite staff at VeraVia. After only 3 days I could see and feel the changes in my body that kept me motivated to do more. The staff made every aspect of the program fun and encouraging. Definitely not a "bootcamp", but a program where they meet you where you are in terms of fitness and design a specific program just for you- no cookie cutter with VeraVia! This is no ordinary "health resort". I have been to other programs and left disappointed in the depth and breadth of the programs, the lack of attention on what I wanted to accomplish. Veraviafit has it all. Focus on mind, body, spirit and a dedicated and incredibly passionate staff who made me feel every day as if my health and wellness was their number one priority. I encourage anyone looking...seriously looking....to change their lifestyle to book a stay at this world-class program. I promised to send my "after" picture a few months down the road and I intend to keep that promise. Thanks again to the staff friends I was privilaged and honored to make in my stay at Veravia. You are the epitome of compassion and hope for a long and happy future!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Paula T
ParkHyattAviara, Manager at Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

What an amazing story! Thank you for your kind review, Paula. We value our partnership with VeraVia so highly, and I have shared your kind words with the team. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back to the resort in the future. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we may be of any assistance, and congratulations on an enriching, life-changing journey.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

We loved this hotel. Beautiful. Although is is due for a renovation, it's still really pretty. (it was a Four Seasons taken over by Hyatt a few years ago). Linens, bathrooms, fluffy robes and slippers; everything is nice. The service is fantastic. Great staff. Beds are like a nest you never want to leave, with the best pillows EVER. The only thing I would say is a bit off kilter is the mandatory valet- $35.00 per night, and the resort fee-$25.00 per night. Since you can't really leave, it's an automatic $60.00 per night. Oh, and a very small bowl of guacamole with chips is $18.00 :) haha. Oh, well, la dee dah. It's restful and pretty and I'll go back again and again. What a wonderful place for a break. I loved the quality of everything, especially the staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a lagoon view. It's a bit of a hike, but feels like Hawaii. Plan to stay on the property. You won't want to leave once you're there.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank thatblonde

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Your kind comments about our amenities are much appreciated, and it is great to hear that you found our beds comfortable - what a great analogy! It is also wonderful to learn that the staff made a genuine connection with you during your visit. We can't wait to welcome you back soon, and please don't hesitate to contact us if we may be of any assistance in the meantime.