“Super Mario Roll ”

Cuisines: Sushi
Westlake Village
“Super Mario Roll ”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

I love spicy things! But when I get spicy food anywhere it never hits the spot!! Look no further! This is the place! Super Mario Roll is WONDERFUL! Lime,cilantro, and habanero! I'm in heaven!!!
Bring the family good place!

Phoenix, Arizona
“Great sushi!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Strip mall, very casual. Excellent variety, very fresh. Not a fancy place, but I wish I had a picture of the rolls! Beautiful presentation and very good!

Visited June 2013
Beverly Hills, California
“GREAT VALUE!”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

We visited Hooked on Sushi for the first time after a number of friends telling us "YOU HAVE TO GO!". I'm a long time reggae lover... right when we stepped in we heart the sweet tunes of Bob playing throughout the restaurant. The music suits the restaurant perfectly- laid back, relaxed, and friendly vibe.

All the servers were great- very attentive & FAST sushi service.

We had the "Incredible Roll" - nothing short of incredible. It's one of their signature rolls, and was only $10.95 - quite a deal for the amount and variety of fish just in that one roll.
We also had a spicy tuna roll (average - I would get something else next time) and the Shrimp Tempura Roll (REALLY great, especially for being $4.95).

Overall, great value and really fresh fish.

This is going to be one of our new regular spots!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Mini B
Carlsbad
“Our new favorite!!”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

My friend and I have been meeting for sushi about once a month for close to ten years. We've tried so many places in North County and went to Hooked on Sushi for the first time tonight. What a treat!! It's small, but clean and bright with a great energy. Our rolls were very fresh and so delicious!! We had the Samurai and the Killer Salmon rolls with Sapporo to drink. The service was polite and attentive. We will be back!!!! It's definitely our new favorite sushi place!

Tucson, Arizona
“Not what we remembered from last year.”
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Last tear we ate here three times and loved it. Not now. It isn't bad, just not very good. The menu is new and more limited. OK. The sushi was very average and the service very slow.

This is a busy neighborhood joint with low prices. Not worth the drive if you are not close.

Visited July 2012