The people who work the desk and the shuttle service were very helpful and friendly. Also the people that were in the dinning room were very polite. The breakfast and the afternoon meal were very good and also well serve. I didn't use the kitchen in our room. We were gone at lunch.
Having the shuttle service to LEGOLAND was very helpful so I didn't have to drive, since I had just driven from Phoenix, Arizona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the coast of beautiful Carlsbad, California and conveniently situated only 2 1/2 blocks from the beach, Hyatt House San Diego/Carlsbad is surrounded by the area's many great attractions and restaurants. Enjoy a five-minute shuttle ride to Legoland or GIA or travel a short 35 miles to the San Diego Convention Center, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Wild Animal Park, Old Town or the San Diego airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your HYATT house San Diego/Carlsbad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites San Diego/Carlsbad Hotel Carlsbad
- Hotel Of America Carlsbad