The property its well maintain, and the rooms smelled clean and were functional.
However , the staff were rude and unprofessional.
You can hear the train all night long, people on the pool yelling and unattended kids running on the hallways late at night.Overall the experience was bad.
As a Hyatt frequent guest ,wont recommend to stay in this Hotel.
Management should give" Hospitality" training to the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the coast of beautiful Carlsbad, California and conveniently situated only 2 1/2 blocks from the beach, Hyatt House San Diego/Carlsbad is surrounded by the area's many great attractions and restaurants. Enjoy a five-minute shuttle ride to Legoland or GIA or travel a short 35 miles to the San Diego Convention Center, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Wild Animal Park, Old Town or the San Diego airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your HYATT house San Diego/Carlsbad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites San Diego/Carlsbad Hotel Carlsbad
- Hotel Of America Carlsbad