Very nice hotel and very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was ok not as good as some other Hyatt's but ok. The evening social was nice. The only downfall was the TRAINS !! blowing their horns late at night not sure if the other side of the hotel is any better as the freeway is there. Everything was clean and the hot tub was a good size and right temp.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the coast of beautiful Carlsbad, California and conveniently situated only 2 1/2 blocks from the beach, Hyatt House San Diego/Carlsbad is surrounded by the area's many great attractions and restaurants. Enjoy a five-minute shuttle ride to Legoland or GIA or travel a short 35 miles to the San Diego Convention Center, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Wild Animal Park, Old Town or the San Diego airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your HYATT house San Diego/Carlsbad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites San Diego/Carlsbad Hotel Carlsbad
- Hotel Of America Carlsbad