We booked into a great room, only to be awakened the next morning at 8AM for a mattress change out. Nicole said we do this every 10 yrs.- lucky us!! The letter that was posted said this would take place as the rooms were vacated, but that did not happen. We were promised a late check out and Jennifer did not say anything about the early morning call, or tell us that we would not have a Complimentary grab-and-go breakfast!! There were mattress piled up at every exit with no regard for exit via the elevator. Great to change the Mattress - but not change the clients!! Folks were in the hall talking and very upset wondering why this plan took place in such a disorderly manner. It will be a long time before we stay at any of these hotels again, as Corporate tells the staff not to not tell the WHOLE truth. We could have stayed a different night as we are retired and would have avoided this whole mess. Travelers beware!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Diego - Carlsbad Village by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica San Diego-Carlsbad Hotel Carlsbad
- Extended Stay America Carlsbad
- Extended Stay Carlsbad
- Carlsbad Extended Stay