We were there for the Memorial Day weekend to go to Legoland,
The place is decent, even though it's right next to the freeway, we didn't hear any traffic at all during the time we were there.
This is a budge hotel, so we didn't expect otherwise. The service is very minimal but again, it's a budget hotel so we didn't care too much. The price on the other hand, isn't that much of a budget hotel price, yet it could be because it's a big holiday weekend.
The room was clean yet there's the strange smell that lingered the whole time we were there. Don't know if it's something that someone is cooking or cooked there.
Overall this place is OK.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - San Diego - Carlsbad Village by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica San Diego-Carlsbad Hotel Carlsbad
- Extended Stay America Carlsbad
- Extended Stay Carlsbad
- Carlsbad Extended Stay