“Busy Bar / Cafe with Daily Live Music”
Review of Coyote Bar & Grill

Coyote Bar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 10 Nightlife in Carlsbad
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This bar and grill offers the standard fare you would expect of urban place close to the ocean. Plenty of seating indoors and outdoors. Live music every afternoon and early evening. Since it's part of the Carlsbad Village, parking is extremely limited. On street parking is equally limited.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Good food. Exceptional service. Only complaint is when you provide a list of what's on the sandwich put it all please. My sandwich came with lettuce and tomato when it did not state that and I would not have wanted it. My wife said it was the best coleslaw and she was ver ate. Food was cooked good. I would go back again if in the area without hesitation

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We went here with family and really enjoyed ourselves. There are plenty of choices but I chose the Grilled Seafood salad. It was one of the best flavored dishes I've had, with the great dressing to go with the fresh greens, shrimp, scallops. The inside is open with a modern design and horseshoe shaped bar. Seemed to have plenty of booze for any palate. I do wish they had more dark beer selections from local breweries but Guinness was it. They have live music all the time on the outside patio. No problem having kids there either. It's walking distance from any of the hotels nearby. I'll go again when I'm back in Carlsbad.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

While visiting Carlsbad, we drove into the village area, parked and looked for a place to eat. This place drew us in for a closer look with some great live music.

The menu was really good. We ordered the fish tacos, lobster corn chowder and the ahi poke stack (amazing!).

We were dining with two small kids after a long day flying from the east coast, and our server was super accommodating and quick!

Food and drinks were excellent. I would have loved a little more time to linger out by one of the awesome fire pits and listen to some live music.

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 April 2017

We were wandering around downtown Carlsbad looking for a place to eat lunch outside, and this small bar definitely fit the bill. It's bar food mostly, but the ribs were delicious and well priced for the portion. And of course they had good brewskies.... I don't know how it would be at night, but mid-day, it was just a friendly casual place for a bite.