“Great place to just rent a bike too!”
Review of Pedego Carlsbad

and up
Small-Group Carlsbad E-Bike Tour Including Meditation Gardens
Ranked #3 of 18 Tours in Carlsbad
More attraction details
Owner description: Pedego Carlsbad is the only electric bike store in Carlsbad offering electric and pedal bike rentals, guided tours, sales and service. Take a ride along our beautiful coastline and stop for lunch or shopping in one of the quaint towns along the way. We guarantee you will have a smile on your face when you return. Hence our name, Hello, Fun... Pedego Carlsbad.
Phoenix, Arizona
98 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 143 helpful votes
“Great place to just rent a bike too!”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Great guys who really into electric bikes but I rented a nice 21 speed for a day of riding. Great rates and the equipment was in very good shape. Sorry I came here on my last day! It will be my first stop next time. Thanx, John!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank beeedell

San Diego
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Beat the traffic while going green!!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

What a blast! JaDee & I had so much fun on these electric bikes! We were passing people who were peddling their butts off and sweating up a storm on this hot day, not us! We went to lunch in Leucadia, cruised down Neptune, stopped at Lemongrass, enjoyed the view from Swamis to Solana, stopped at a couple cute shops. Then we headed back and stopped at Iron Cross Surfboards to say hello! What a fantastic day! If you haven't tried these bikes, do it! This is a great way to spend a day cruising our beautiful coastline and beat the summer traffic! They even have weekly rentals & sales! I think I need to buy one ;) The staff and the owners are so awesome! I work at a near by resort and send our guests there all the time but this is the first time I have tried it... I am hooked!!!

Visited July 2014
4 Thank dakotakly
Riverside, California
78 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Awesome guided tours”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This was an awesome electric bike tour. Our guide Kevin took great care of my wife and me. We went on a 20 mile tour to the south along the beaches. Before returning we stopped for awhile at a very quiet and beautiful meditation garden. Kevin made sure that our ride was safe and interesting to Encinitas and back to Carlsbad. We liked the tour so much that we booked another one the next day to Oceanside and it's long pier. Our bikes worked well were well maintained and easy to learn to ride. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Hans W
Denise B, Owner at Pedego Carlsbad, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Hi Hans,

I am so glad you enjoyed our tour and tour guide so much that you came back the second day. Our goal is that ever customer have as positive of an experience as you have. Thanks so much for your the feedback - we look forward to hosting you and your wife again soon!

Denise Buckingham
Owner
Parker
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome! Don't miss this one!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We had the most wonderful experience with the staff. They were so helpful, as this was our first time riding an electric bike. We both loved it! They were thorough in their instructions, and it was a kick. Our bikes worked well, we're well maintained, the lunch basket was delicious. If your experienced with bikes, or a first timer, you'll be so pleased! This was a must, and we will ride again, if we return to Carlsbad.
We had a basket to store our items, and a speaker to serenade us while riding.

Visited May 2014
Carlsbad, California
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Great activity and very helpful staff...”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

For Mother's Day my husband rented bikes for the day... The staff was very helpful and made sure we knew what we were doing before we left the shop.. The bikes come with helmets and a basket if you would like.. We took the bikes down the coast from Carlsbad to Cardiff by the Sea and stopped for lunch...
The speed of the bikes along with peddling allowed us to go up hills, dirt roads and along the coast...
This is a great way to explore North San Diego Coastal..
My only drawback was the side mirrors on one bike slipped and the other was not attached to make it useful.. I would also have liked a more easily seen back tail light or reflector...
Aside from that.. it was 5 star.. the cost for the day was 50. and well worth it..
We live in Carlsbad but next time we travel.. will do this in a new location and will definitely be doing it again here also.

Visited May 2014