West Inn & Suites Carlsbad
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Tamarack Beach Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$182
US$182
US$157
US$121
US$114
HIExpress.com
Ocean Palms Beach Resort(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$297
US$184
US$108
Travelocity
  • Pool
Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$208
  • Pool
Sheraton Carlsbad Resort and Spa(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$202
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
US$404
US$364
  • Restaurant
LEGOLAND California Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$359
Official Website
Beach Terrace Inn(Carlsbad)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,177 results
All reviewscookies and milkking suitepower plantgas stationswim diaperstrain tracksfree shuttlepool toysboutique hotelshuttle servicefree breakfastsan diegoloved this hotelyogurtbusiness centerbeach chairshotel shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 December 2013

Wish I didn't have to write this review, but it's all about the love. I want them to prosper, they've given soooo much back to my family every time we've come here. Our hotel priorities are service, quiet, pool/jacuzzi and cleanliness and each time we have gotten this back tenfold plus here, and at a decent price. Next time, we want to stay for more days!

We stay at a LOT of hotels, and this one takes the cake. West Inn sure makes other hotels seem wanting.... the staff genuinely cares and takes to heart each and every customer, even the "bad ones." I haven't gotten this kind of service at most expensive hotels, so my family feels completely spoiled at West Inn. To me, to be treated in a friendly and respectful manner as a guest, is a priceless amenity. This hotel is the gold standard.

Free ample parking, and you can purchase your Legoland tickets at the desk. They also have a shuttle with a generous 5 mile radius, that goes to the train stations, Legoland, and a number of great stores and restaurants. The pool is actually warm! and the jacuzzi roomy and first rate. Deliciously prepared complimentary breakfast buffet with great selections, excellent coffee/tea; and hot chocolate chip cookies with milk available each night.

Beds are super comfy and people noise minimized. I always sleep great here. After a long day of walking around Legoland, you will be thankful for that jacuzzi and the beds. We aren't a big TV-watching family, so the fact that the room cable wasn't working the last night we were there, had no effect on us. The cable in their big lobby living room worked fine, and some of the kids came to soak in their nightly cartoons, last I saw. Wi-fi worked great, every time! And the rooms all have microwaves and fridge.

Some guests had pets in their rooms, so if you are extremely sensitive to animal hair, you may not want to stay. I will say that the hotel is SPOTLESS. I am very allergic to pet hair, and had NO problems staying here.

Love, love, love. A revolution in excellent hotel service. Thanks, West Inn, for showing us the way.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank dragonfly213
Reviewed 26 December 2013

When my wife and I travel to the area to visit her family we always stay at the West Inn and Suites. The cookies in the evening are a nice touch and the restaurants are a great fit for all occasions. The steakhouse is pricy but the food is outstanding. The bistro is a great place to go for lunch or a casual dinner and the wife always likes that it is close to the outlets.

We will always stay here.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We went to visit my mom in carlsbad and decided to spent the night, I had seen this hotel on are last visit and though it look nice, Its so great I have told everyone about how wonderful the service was and beautiful the property is .There are two restaurantrs one is fine dining and the other is a bistro, We ordered from the bistro and when the food was ready the bistro called to lets us know, the also offer room service from this restaurant,The room are huge and very comfortable, overall I would stay here again in aheart beat.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Jacque H
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We ended a month log road trip around USA with an overnight stay in this hotel. We checked in early and they happily accommodated us. The property is beautiful, more like a private ski lodge than a hotel. The friendliest of greetings came from their four-legged check-in mascot, who was very popular with our children. Our room was luxurious with the most comfortable beds and bedding. The bathroom was opulent and the complimentary breakfast was wonderful.
There is a pool, which we didn't use due to the colder temps but it was private, serene and clean. There is plenty of parking, nearby eating options and nearby beach access. They happily stored our luggage the next day as our flight back to Australia wasn't until midnight. I would highly recommend this hotel as my favourite stay in America. Stay there, you will be pleased you did.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Globetrottershell
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Stayed in a suite with our daughter and grandkids. The room was spacious with two TV's and very comfortable for all of us. We all loved the pool area and hot tub. Gals at the front desk were very friendly and helpful. We wanted to take advantage of the wine tasting they offered, but the person serving the wine was late arriving. Beds very comfortable. Good breakfast buffet with lots of choices. Close to Legoland and the beach.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family