“A Pleasure You Can't Measure”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Carlsbad-North San Diego County
Ranked #9 of 36 Hotels in Carlsbad
Reviewed 26 April 2012

I stayed at this great hotel with my brother when I came to Carlsbad to visit my family. I was very satisfied with the comfort and hospitality provided by the hotel. The room I had stayed in had a similar homelike feeling with two bedrooms and a kitchen. If I wasn't cooking a meal, I would be downstairs eating and having a drink while watching sports on TV. The dining area downstairs was a very nice place to relax. The hospitality by the employees of the hotel was that of how every 5 star hotel should be, excellent. Thanks to Ian and Bryson, the two gentlemen who made sure my experience was nothing less than excellent, I will definitely recommend this hotel to other friends and family.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
HWGeneralManager, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Carlsbad-North San Diego County, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2012

Dear Patrick A,

What a wonderful review…thank you! We are always glad to hear that our guests have enjoyed a wonderful stay with us. It makes all our hard work worthwhile! We also appreciate it when folks take time out of busy schedules to write a review and post it. Thank you for this, too. We hope you will have an opportunity to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

I travel 90% of the time and my stay was wonderful. I felt like family. The staff is thoughtful, kind, professional. I cannot say enough good things about the staff that also includes management. If you ever have a chance to stay there, please do.You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2012

I stay here at least once a month for business trips and every time I wonder why I ever go home. The rooms are always extremely clean, and the staff is always smiling and always so friendly. And something about these beds...I sleep like a bear! At the end of the day Ian, Bran and Jessica help me unwind at their free happy hour. They take the time to converse make sure you're comfortable, never letting my glass or plate go empty. Like I said, I wonder why I ever go home... Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Dear Mike S,

Thank you so much for your positive review of your stays here with us at our hotel. We appreciate that you took the time to write and post as it is always wonderful to hear from our guests. We take good customer service to heart, so it is great to hear that we have been successful! We look forward to seeing you again soon and wish you continued safe travels!

Reviewed 25 April 2012

We had yet another incedible experience at this hotel. We have come to rely on the consistent quality of service and hospitality from Homewood Suites along the Pacific Coast since 2007. Whenever we travel, Homewood Suites locations are always our first choice in hotel accommodations. The facilities were clean and the staff members are exceptional...warm, caring, friendly, and customer-oriented.
Finding team members who fully understand the value of, and practice, exceptional guest service skills seems to an increasingly difficult task. However, the staff at the Homewood Suites embody the qualities and characteristics every employee in the hospitality industry should exemplify. We are so grateful for the staff.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2012

If you are in need of a place to celebrate or just want to experience hospitality and pampering at its finest - head to Homewood Suites Carlsbad.

We spent 3 nights and it felt like we had been on vacation for a week we left so tickled and relaxed.

Ian Wilson, the sales manager, went out of his way to help us make reservations and appointments in advance so that when we arrived it was all done and we relaxed and enjoyed every moment.

And, since we get to enjoy San Diego every day - there was no reason to leave to go "conquer the city" - we were able to completely stay on site and really let go and be warmly taken care of.

To sum it all up - for the price you get much more than a great value. This is a resort experience like nothing else we've enjoyed in Southern California. We look forward to visiting again many times in the years to come - whether for a great meal or hopefully to stay again in that amazing room!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
HWGeneralManager, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Carlsbad-North San Diego County, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2012

Dear Mark a,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We love hearing from our guests and are always thrilled to hear that they enjoyed their stay and the reasons why. It helps us learn what we are doing right as we always want our visitors to experience top notch care and enjoyment while they are with us. It certainly sounds like you did! We will share your review with Ian. We hope you will return again soon for some more relaxation with us. Wishing you safe travels and thanks again!

General Manger

Reviewed 25 April 2012

I stayed here when we landed at the airport across the street. It is close to legoland, the outlets, and the beach. The place is excellent. The rooms are big and top quality. The beds are so comfortable. I had two bedrooms and a kitchen which is really great for the rate I got it at! The Staff was super nice and helpful from check-in to check-out. I was treated like a celebrity. The Food was delicious and the weather made it great to relax at the wonderful pool area. I usually stay at Starwood's W but next time I'm in Carlsbad I'll be staying here.

Room Tip: hangout in the lobby! the employees make it seems like a cruise ship where you can hangout and meet...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Dear Aaron M,

We are so glad that you dedicated to give our hotel a try! Thank you for that and for your review, as well. We were very happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of all our amenities and also found us a good value! Since we value excellent customer service, we were pleased to find that you agreed with us. We hope you will come to stay with us again and often. Thank you sincerely again!

Reviewed 23 April 2012

really nice place. very clean and comfortable. very friendly and helpful staff. just don't count on free weekday dinner to be gourmet. However, it is accompanied by free wine/beer of reasonable quality. Location is a little bit in the middle of nowhere but close to Legoland.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family