Homewood Suites by Hilton Carlsbad-North San Diego County
Ranked #9 of 36 Hotels in Carlsbad
Kalamazoo, United States
“Homewood Suites”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

The hotel was very clean and good quality. Thestaff was very friendly and very helpful. Free breakfast had a lot of variety and wasn't just your basic pastry and coffee. The hotel was close to everything we needed,

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Kimberly S, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Carlsbad-North San Diego County, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Dear Susan R,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review! We truly appreciate your feedback and your positive comments! We look forward to welcoming you back to the Homewood Suites Carlsbad the next time you are in town!

Kimberly Shattuck

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
Santa Maria, United States
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Our family stayed here for a nearby wedding. Nice hotel that is not huge but the suites are very nice for a family. Great breakfast too. It is nice to have coffee or tea into the late evening. I did not have dinner this time but have stayed here before and enjoyed the free dinners that were provided.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

Dear Russell L,

We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us again while attending such a special occasion! I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed our daily, complimentary breakfast! Thank you for sharing your pleasant experience with us on TripAdvisor! Your review and repeat business are greatly appreciated! Congratulations to the newlyweds!

Laguna Niguel, CA.
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We visited some friends in Carlsbad and stayed for the first time at the Hilton Homewood Suites.
This looks like a very new Hotel. They provide a cooked breakfast and surprize, a cooked dinner with wine or beer on Mondays thru Thursday. The room was comfortable and fairly large. It is across the road from Palomar Airport but we heard NO planes during our visit. We did not have the dinner but the breakfast was fairly good.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank John8433
Dear John8433,

Thank you very much for choosing the Homewood Suites by Hilton in Carlsbad, CA! I am so happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us and were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast! If you visit us again, I hope you have the opportunity to indulge in our complimentary dinner, and the beer and wine! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor & look forward to seeing you again soon!

King George, VA, United States
Reviewed 25 September 2013

The hotel is very convenient for business at Camp Pendleton. The hotel is well run and convenient to the airport and the Marine Corp base. I highly recommend staying at the Homewood Suites if you need to do business at Carlsbad, especially Camp Pendleton.

Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

Just spent the weekend, but we arrived to find a spotless room. I thought it was very quiet even though the hotel seemed busy. Breakfast was good both mornings. The staff were very pleasant & made us feel welcome. I had 2 of my dogs with me & they were very accommodating when it came to roon location, etc. I thought their pet policy was very reasonable. Will be staying at Homewood Suites again. Great value!

• Stayed September 2013
North Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 21 September 2013

My room was nice, comfortable, and had lots of space. There is not very good sound barrier between the rooms and the people above me were very thunderous in their walking and running or whatever they were doing up there and it disturbed me for several hours.

West Hollywood, United States
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I picked this hotel simply because of location; I had a business meeting in the morning. Although it was pretty late the desk clerk was very polite and informative. He welcomed me as an Honors member and let me know about the complimentary breakfast, etc. When I got to my room I was surprised; the room was bigger and nicer than I expected especially for the amount I paid for the night. It really felt like my home away from home. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for quality and value.