Homewood Suites by Hilton Carlsbad-North San Diego County
Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$221
GardenInn.com
US$384
US$343
  • Restaurant
Ocean Palms Beach Resort(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$361
US$361
US$287
Groupon.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Beach View Lodge(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$327
US$287
BestWestern.com
US$223
US$193
  • Pool
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$153
  • Pool
Sheraton Carlsbad Resort and Spa(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$165
  • Restaurant
Omni La Costa Resort & Spa(Carlsbad)
US$359
1,177 results
All reviewsevening receptionfree dinnerbeer and winemon thursbreakfast and dinnerping pong tablefull size fridgeliving areadaily breakfastpalomar airporthot breakfastseparate bedroomgreat place to staysofa bedhome away from homecomplimentary shuttlegreat for families
Reviewed 2 November 2010

I stayed at the Homewood Suites in Carlsbad in Oct 2010 for a business trip. The rooms were extremely roomy, service was great--staff grocery shopped for me--which was a wonderful timesaver. The wireless internet service worked wonderfully in my room and the breakfast and light dinners were delicious.

The rooms were clean, business center was free (for printing documents and internet surfing) and the fitness center was very clean. The staff was also very friendly. Even the cleaning staff said hello--something I normally only get from four/five star hotels.

For those who complain about kids/families and noise-- I guess I would suggest that you not stay during the summer or school vacation months--as the walls are thin--I could hear another guest snoring through the walls---but thin walls can be something that is true of any hotel you stay at. I for one will return to this hotel again for business and with my family!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2010

We booked here for 2 weeks as this is the second year in a row based on a great experience in 2009. Everything was good this time as well until the last evening. They booked someone in the suite next to us who made a alot of loud noise. We needed to get up early for our trip home. We ended up with practically no sleep even though we complained about the noise several times little was done. as we left in the morning with our suitcases our daughter (13 yrs old) was taking a suitcase to our van and had to get around a bunch of drunken and cursing teenagers hanging out at the side entrance smoking and drinking beer. We comp[lained about that to Miguel but as we left the Hotel they were still at the door smoking and drinking. When we returned I called the Hotel to talk to the Manager. They gave me Stephanies (assistant manager) as they said she was in. I left a detailed message and then never heard back. When I called again she said she had been on holiays to my wife and gave me the other managers # to call back. I left a message with him 3 days ago and haven't heard back. Worst customer service ever and that after 4 weeks at Homewood suites in 2 years. Then to add insult to injury when wanting to use Hilton honor points to book a 2 bedroom suite for next year at a different hotel, they said that the points only work for a standard room not a 2 bed. suite. Very Dissapointing!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
7  Thank nicker1
Reviewed 26 October 2010

The rooms are extended stay style with full kitchen and bedroom only more updated than must extended stay places. Great for families with young kids.

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed 24 October 2010

We were SO very happy with this hotel - 2 adults and 3 kids under 6. Kitchen had everything we needed, front desk staff was so courteous and attentive and it couldn't have been any cleaner in the room. Coffee & tea available in lobby 24 hours a day. Legoland is CLOSE and I would drop off/pick up kids at a moment's notice. All of the "good" stores are very close and easy to get to - Costco, Trader Joe's, grocery, and outlets. Breakfast had something for everyone - even stubborn children! A small airport is across the street, but we never heard the planes - even with the window open.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2010

I am a business traveler and stayed in various hotel chains across the country. This two week stay has been the best of all my stays. Eveything and everyone was great! I will stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business