Ramada Carlsbad
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,113 results
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Making reservations from 1200 miles away is always a gamble. Which is why we chose to go by the respected name of Ramada Inn. Our mistake. The grounds were filthy, the accomodations very tired. I don't care if it's old, if it's clean...and it wasn't. The toilet ran, the shower wouldn't turn off, and the crowning glory was the dog that swam in the hot tub...Won't go back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paula W
gmcomfortSanDiego, Public Relations Manager at Ramada Carlsbad, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

I apologize that we did not meet your expectations.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

This property is very tired. The linens and pillows were not to an acceptable standard for me. My greatest concern is that the cleaning staff entered my room despite my Do No Disturb Sign. This was totally unacceptable; and even more of a concern since I had a pet in the room that was at risk of escaping. When I approached the room...the cleaning staff could not speak English so I was not able to get answers to fundamental questions like Did you see my cat? Did you leave the door open?

I was forced to check out immediately.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Laurie M
gmcomfortSanDiego, General Manager at Ramada Carlsbad, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

We apologize that we did not meet your expectations.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Booked through Hotwire and was a little disappointed when I checked the tripadvisor rating, but it definitely surpasssed my expectations. Easy check-in and a large clean two room suite, with fridge, coffee maker, two large TVs, couch, etc. Free internet, parking and breakfast, which was adequate, if not too exciting, and even some free travel size toothpaste and shampoo in reception.. Could not fault this place for the low price paid.

Room Tip: At the back, away from potential street noise.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank davidbbell52

Thank you for your kind review. Our rooms are larger than normal and you di have room to spread out. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 15 May 2014