Omni La Costa Resort & Spa
Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$164
  • Pool
Ocean Palms Beach Resort(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$297
US$150
US$140
Agoda.com
US$198
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Beach View Lodge(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$235
Agoda.com
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$164
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Diego Carlsbad(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$117
La Quinta
West Inn & Suites Carlsbad(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$209
Official Hotel
  • Restaurant
Carlsbad Seapointe Resort(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$297
TripAdvisor
Beach Terrace Inn(Carlsbad)
Official Site
3,147 results
All reviewschopra centergolf coursewater slidesfire grillbob's steakhousemarket placebeautiful groundsplay golftennis courtskids clubbusiness conferenceself parkingadult poolfamily vacationfitness centersan diegofamily pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 April 2014

One of the best experience I had with 5 of my other girlfriends. Everything was so convenient. The spa and Blue Fire Grill staffs are wonderful. Food at Spa Cafe and Blue Fire Grill are phenomenal. We celebrated two of our girlfriends, did the Birthday Package for the Spa. They set us up with an all day use of a private room since outside was cold and may rain. That was an awesome experience. The table were set up nicely, room was decorated, staff were constantly checking up on us. It's Amazing!! Definitely, recommend this place for anyone.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We attended a conference here and enjoyed the location very much. Although we didn't dine in any of the restaurants, every morsel of food served at our event was perfect. The room was quiet and comfortable with one of the best beds I have ever slept in. This is a large property. Every function required a long, yet pleasant walk.
There were only two negative experiences during our stay.
1. The room phones had a red light that blinked incessantly. I called the front desk and was given instructions to clear the phone. That lasted only a short time. The blinking returned and continued for the rest of our stay.
2. We returned to our room one afternoon to find uniformed workmen doing preventative maintenance. They had our door propped open and a cart of tools nearby. We were able to enter and remain in the room without any security check.

Room Tip: Ask for a room near the lobby if walking is difficult for you.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Enjoyed the past week at the Omni La Costa Resort, everything was just perfect! The guesrooms are very nice, well appointed, good size, food was great! Best Scrambled eggs ever!!! Service was outstanding, can't wait to go back with the family to enjoy the fun waterpark and slide!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2014

The hotel is nice but overpriced!!! So imagine my surprise when I was charged 2 times.....trying to work with the billing office is ridiculous.... I used Get a Room to book the hotel which the La Costa has a contract with and instead of getting their money from Get a Room they charged my credit card...(so did Get a Room). When I asked the Omni La Costa to rectify the problem they charged me 85.00 for the time and trouble it took for them to get the money from Get A Room. I am pretty sure (as a consumer) I am not responsible for the contract hotels have with websites.
So my suggestion is if you plan to book a room at the Omni La Costa in Carlsbad you might think about booking directly with them to avoid any confusion they might have in their accounting department because they will come after the consumer for their shady dealings with contractors. UGH.... They won't call you back either to help you in resolving any issue you have so stay at your own risk!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Janice590
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Staff member Cesar Paniagua Reservations Agent. The beginnning of my Omni experience began with excellent customer service and a very pleasent man to work with. When i arrived i even called back reservation services to meet the gentleman. Once again he exceed my exceptions. He very kind and helpful and had great customer service and was very informative of the overall property. He was a great example of what a Omni Staff should be like.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family