Omni La Costa Resort & Spa
Ocean Palms Beach Resort(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$299
Hilton Garden Inn Carlsbad Beach(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$164
US$121
US$114
HIExpress.com
US$254
US$175
  • Pool
Sheraton Carlsbad Resort and Spa(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$165
  • Restaurant
US$174
US$140
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Grand Pacific Palisades Resort and Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$164
  • Pool
Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$208
  • Pool
West Inn & Suites Carlsbad(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$220
Official Hotel
  • Restaurant
LEGOLAND California Hotel(Carlsbad)(Great Value!)
US$359
Official Website
3,152 results
All reviewschopra centergolf coursewater slidesfire grillbob's steakhousemarket placebeautiful groundsplay golftennis courtskids clubbusiness conferenceself parkingadult poolfamily vacationfitness centersan diegofamily pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2009

The grounds are a spectacular setting for parents and children to both enjoy. The toddler options are amazing. The shallow pool is our favorite place to relax and enjoy the kids. Our kids were so entertained for FOUR hours, and we could actually relax and enjoy fantatsic service poolside.
Our kids also enjoyed KIDTOPIA so much they wanted to stay later. My husband and I could enjoy a beautiful dinner, then music and wine while knowing our kids were having a great time too.
The rooms were incredibly clean, stores very nice. I HIGHLY recommend young families try it out.
Oh - and the pool slide is such a big hit since our little 3 yr old can do it all by himself without worry. It a great spot to stay for awhile with kids since it's close to SeaWorld & to Legoland.
So much FUN & beauty!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2009

We live nearby and every so often my husband and I treat ourselves to the spa at La Costa. We have NEVER been disappointed. From the moment you walk in you feel like you are on vacation and are treated like royalty. The staff is very kind, the spa is always kept pristine, and the services (message or facials) are worth every penny. With the hustle and bustle of this crazy world we live in, I highly recommend for the sake of your relationship and your sanity, to enjoy (an entire day!) at La Costa Spa.

1  Thank Amy_Ward_2004
Reviewed 24 April 2009

My wife and frequent the spa for a day trip as we live nearby, this past Tuesday after spending $400 for massages I came back to my locker to find that I had cash and a credit card stolen. They use an electronic locking system and someone on the inside obviously used a pass code to gain entry. They took $60 in cash and ran up $400 in charges before the bank canceled the card. The loss of money I can live with but the response from the resort has been extremely disappointing. A class resort would have called and offered some type of retribution which I wouldn't have accepted anyway as I will never return but the fact that they didn't even try is upsetting. I have since heard that this has been an ongoing problem which makes it more infuriating that they haven't done anything to correct the problem. If you're thinking of going to a spa I highly recommend the Aviara Four Seasons as they know what it takes to be a class resort. Shame on La Costa Resort!

1  Thank livinlargeinpanama
Reviewed 23 April 2009

We were treated like royalty from the moment we arrived at La Costa. Rooms were spacious and well appointed. Views of golf course were spectacular. We stayed 4 nights and were sad to leave. Perfect proximity to Legoland, San Diego attactions, La Jolla and the Southern California Coast. Pools, slides and hotel amenities perfect for young children. Whould highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2009

Vacationing here with 400 others for an event during Easter weekend. The grounds are beautiful with flowers everywhere! It's an open air property and it rained once, but umbrellas were in the room. Ask for a room near check-in because the hotel is huge and golf carts are used to transport guests back and forth. We stayed on the second floor in the courtyard. My only complaint is I could constantly hear the people above our room walking. Flew into San Diego and took the "Cloud 9" super shuttle at $66 for two people. There are no cabs on this property! Starbucks coffee is sold in the gift shop and there are three computers for guests who want to use the internet. An Albertson's grocery store is next door. I went to the spa twice and the service/massages were incredible. Bellmen and housekeepers are professional and fast! Breakfast buffett is excellent, $21 a person.

2  Thank Isky