“Charismatic!”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Wigan, United Kingdom
“Charismatic!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Had to book our table in advance, could hardly get in the place it was so full of people... On a Tuesday! . Food plentiful and authentic Mediterranean. Chef came out to sing half way through evening! Fun night, I can see why it's so popular!

Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Omaha, Nebraska
“Going Greek in Carmel”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Went to this quaint little cafe in Carmel when my daughter and I were doing a road trip down PCH #1 for several days over Mother's Day Weekend. It was recommended by the bed and breakfast we were staying at. Great atmosphere. Quite entertaining with the staff serenading us during the meal time. Everyone felt a part of the entertainment. You could see there were some customers who had been there before and the staff recognized them and made them and everyone else welcomed and important. Food was really good and my daughter and I shared a Baklava dish at the end for desert. Only negative was the wait time and the perception that others were getting seated before us. it has a wonderful cozy atmosphere and attire is not a problem no matter what you are wearing.

• Visited May 2014
Jennings, La.
“one of Carmel's best”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great experience. Took us three tries to get in but worth the effort. After our second attempt the owner assured us a table for the following night. When we arrived we were greeted like long lost family. I have never felt more welcomed in a restaurant anywhere in the world. The atmosphere and food were terrific. Only wish it hadn't been our last night in Carmel.

• Visited June 2014
Aptos, California
“Tasty food, welcoming environment”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Food was well-prepared and quite filling, and the owner and staff were very attentive. There were a number of vegetarian entrees to choose from, which satisfied my vegan friend and myself. We were treated to a small baklava dessert at the end, which was added to my feeling that this was one of the friendliest restaurants I have visited.

• Visited June 2014
Madison, New Jersey
“Great fun place in Carmel!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Went with another couple and everything was perfect..
Great place to eat and be entertained!!! Recommended by Lamplighter Inn and we were not disappointed!!!

• Visited July 2013