“Stunning views with service and attention to detail to match”
Review of Tickle Pink Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Tickle Pink Inn
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Carmel
Reviewed 10 June 2012

My husband and I stayed here to celebrate our wedding anniversary and everything about the property shouts quality and service. The staff were all very helpful and friendly and proud of the property and it shows. We stayed in suite 35 and feel it was just about the best room on the property with views of a rocky cove on one side and open water vistas on the other and an expansive balcony. The room itself had a very comfy sitting area by the fireplace, comfy bed, large bathroom and a jacuzzi with ocean views, The Inn offers a buffet breakfast that always included some egg dish, breakfast meats, lots of baked goods, fresh fruit, yogurt, all very high quality. In the afternoon there is wine and cheese on the terrace and we met some interesting guests while we all enjoyed the stunning views. Other than breakfast and afternoon wine and cheese the hotel does not do any food but is right next door to The Highland Inn and you can dine there for lunch or dinner. We had one dinner there, the food was pretty good but we were happy to get back to the more intimate atmosphere of the Tickle Pink. We also had several meals in town and would highly recommend Casanova. All in all I don't think you could find a better experience than the Tickle Pink Inn.

4  Thank SWP

Reviewed 4 June 2012

If you stay here, I would recommend splurging and going for the more expensive rooms. They have an awesome panoramic view that is just amazing! Words can't really describe it you'll just have to see for yourself. Personally I'm into more modern hotels but even I loved this place and you will too. Take someone special here and you both won't forget the trip :)

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Zhong Z
Reviewed 31 May 2012

What a gem this Inn is! I am the a bit demanding when it comes to accommodations and I have to say this Inn was uniquely special. The location, room, and staff are all charming! The little extras like champagne, afternoon wine & cheese and amazing breakfasts delighted all in our party. The views were to die for and at every turn everything was just right. In a heartbeat we would go back again. Our friends who joined us mentioned they stayed in the past at The Lodge at Pebble and Inn at Spanish Bay and neither compared to the specialness of The Tickle Pink Inn. I celebrated my 50th there and it was a wonderful homebase for all of Carmel, Wine tasting, dining and amazing golf.

Room Tip: We secured a suite with fireplace and wrap-around deck right off the terrace area accessed by a priv...
5  Thank Jean R
Reviewed 26 May 2012

Stayed there for 2 nights with my parents. I live in Chicago and my parents live in San Jose, CA. We had a nice room with an excellent view. Room size, bathroom, private balcony were all fantastic. It is nice waking up to the great view in the morning. The hotel staff were courteous and accommodating. My parents told me that was one of the best trips they have ever had!! Worth the experience..

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Fred D
Reviewed 20 May 2012

Anyone that's traveling sown the west coast and reaches Carmel, should treat themselves to this hotel. We stayed because of the name! Walk into your room, and it's just "awesome". Everything you could possibly want is there and the views - wow. Loved the early evening drinks and nibbles as the sun set. Dinner in the room from the restaurant across the road was faultless. Only wish we could have stayed longer. You know how you say, " I'll be back", but there are so many places to visit. I definitely would return.

Room Tip: Top floor, can't remember the room number, just ask for the middle section
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank russellalexandra
Reviewed 18 May 2012

My girlfriend and I just spent 3 glorious nights at the Tickle Pink Inn and it lived up to all of the other reviews. We were in suite #35 and when we walked in, all I could say was "wow"! The pictures posted on the website just do not do the view justice. The windows in the suite offer 180 degree view of the surrondings which was simply amazing. Our room had a jacuzzi tub which we used all three nights, while drinking red wine and enjoying the view.
Everything else in the room was great as well, the fireplace, bathroom and bed.
The TPI offers a little more than just a continental breakfast as there were hot items each morning served with fresh, delicious pastries. We sat outside to eat breakfast each morning while we enjoyed the view and stayed warm under the installed heating lamps.
All I can say is, we will definitely be back and highly, highly recommend this property!

4  Thank goldenram1
Reviewed 18 May 2012

We were travelling with our 3 adult children . We stayed at the Senators Cottage and it was wonderful. The cottage is beautiful and they had everything ready for the 5 of us. White wine and glasses, beautiful robes, fireplace. Everything was firs class and service was perfect. Thank you for the wonderful time we had.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view. The Senators cottage is beautiful for 2 couples or family.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family