“Great Dive Bar!”
Review of Sade's Cocktails

Sade's Cocktails
Ranked #98 of 159 Restaurants in Carmel
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Had a blast several times at this great dive! For those who don't get the attitude, it is the price of admission in a place a place like this...It keeps out those that it's meant to. True I thought the bartender was a bit abrupt, but also funny. If you want a robot to serve you go to some chain place.

1  Thank chuckvandamme

Reviewed 20 January 2013 via mobile

Sade's is priceless. Love the jabs and attitude. Brought my friend from New York and she said it was the best entertainment of the day. If you don't have a sense of humor then best you stay away ....

2  Thank NoraFaye
Reviewed 3 March 2011

Two ladies walk into a bar. One orders a Bloody Mary. The semi-pie-eyed barkeep snarls that he's not mixing drinks at 6 pm. (It was 4:30.) Orders martini instead. Line-up of regulars, looking as if they've mistaken the place for a redneck dive in rural Idaho, proceed to wax eloquent, loudly peppering the air with F bombs, the N word and death threats to anyone of a less righteous rightist persuasion than themselves. Ambiance: 0. Entertainment Value (for those who find carnival sideshows a guilty pleasure): Priceless.

4  Thank Tyderium
Reviewed 11 July 2010

The greatest bar ever known to mankind...

3  Thank johnattwell
Reviewed 9 July 2010

My girfriend and I visited Sade's on 06/18/2010. My girlfriend sat on a stool apparently belonged to another customer who was in the bathroom. The bartender pushed the ashtray with a lit cigarrette and asked her if she wants to smoke it. Of course she moved to another stool. he asked how she was doing, and she replied she was ok. He said, then "let me make you a drink so you can funken feel better." Everybody laughed! I said nothing and let go of it. We ordered drinks and he delivered the drinks and said $17.00 cash. I did not have cash with me. There was a small sign at the bottom of the cashier, cash only. He told me to leave my girlfriend there, go to a ATM and get cash. I refused! He picked up his cell phone and directly called a police officer. Two minutes later two officers showed up and asked me to pay for the drinks and leave. A customer next to me gave me $20.00. I paid and left. All said and done, I could have sent this idiot to an ICU, but, because I am a lawyer, I controlled myself. I will proceed legally!! ER

10  Thank Lawyer93921