“Great coffee”

Carmel Coffee House
Ranked #6 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Carmel
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped by for a coffee while in town. We both ordered the white mocha. It was very good and very strong. I could definitely taste the shot in it. The girl at the register could be a little more friendly, but other than that it was a nice little coffee shop.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

Nice typical coffee house with good food also. We meant to get a small breakfast and ended up with a lot of food, (large portions)but we didn't complain. Nice way to start the day.

Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

Friendly service, great cookies and a quaint courtyard make up for the so-so coffee. We liked the coffee on Ocean Ave better, but everything else about this place makes for a wonderful overall break from wandering the streets of Carmel.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Visited twice during recent stay. In afternoon - about 20 minutes before closing - the coffee was warm at best (coffee is served via enclosed carafes). I had to have them heat it up for me in their microwave. Next morning I visited again and this time coffee was hot and good.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

The food & service was wonderful. Atmosphere was nice. We enjoyed our coffee and breakfast burritos in their lovely courtyard.