“Best Gingerbread Man!!!”

Ranked #5 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Carmel
Jackson, Wyoming
“Best Gingerbread Man!!!”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

While visiting friends in Carmel, my husband and I stopped in to grab some sweets and coffee. Cozy place that was wonderful to sit down and enjoy our coffee, but the best part was the gingerbread man. We bought one originally for a friend, but decided to try one for ourselves... it was wonderful! Friendly staff and wonderful service as well!

• Visited November 2013

Napier, New Zealand
“A good caffeine fix in Carmel”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

We stumbled on this place down an alleyway and decided to try the coffee. It was a good decision, great coffee, friendly staff and well worth a visit if you are in Carmel..

“Great coffee”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

My husband and I came here almost every morning during our week in Carmel. They have a nice peaceful courtyard to relax in and enjoy your coffee. We also tried the blueberry pecan coffee cake and it was yummy! The portion was very large, so we shared it, but I wished I had ordered my own. Great place to start the day.

• Visited April 2013
Petaluma, CA
“Stop Here for Your Caffeine Fix”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Great coffee and a fine courtyard for sitting and savoring. Nice spot to relax after a long walk about town.

“Great coffee”
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stopped by for a coffee while in town. We both ordered the white mocha. It was very good and very strong. I could definitely taste the shot in it. The girl at the register could be a little more friendly, but other than that it was a nice little coffee shop.