Casa de Carmel Inn
Carmel Bay View Inn(Carmel)(Great Value!)
US$290
US$301
US$287
US$148
Official Site
Comfort Inn Carmel By The Sea(Carmel)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$160
ComfortInn
US$722
Hotels.com
  • Pool
US$249
Carmel River Inn(Carmel)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$150
Orbitz.com
Coachman's Inn, A Four Sisters Inn(Carmel)(Great Value!)
US$226
Orbitz.com
Carmel Valley Ranch(Carmel)
US$576
US$375
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I stayed at this property for a two day getaway because of its closeness to Carmel Beach and for the (limited) parking provided. I was in a spacious upstairs corner room, however, was disappointed that the property was more like a motel. The room did not smell fresh despite my keeping the windows open all day and night. I suspect that pets may have previously been there. The furnishings were worn and tired-looking. I had a difficult time sleeping as the room did not feel or smell clean.

Although the morning breakfast basket delivery was a nice touch, the roll had no taste and the fruit was unripe. I could not find one quality item worth eating.

My two nights were prepaid (at a price worthy of a nice B&B but not here), otherwise I would have checked out after the first night. My stay was a disappointment as I ended up spending as much time as possible at the beach just to avoid going back to the room.

Sorry for this late review but I just joined TripAdvisor. I hope the room has been renovated since my stay, but I still would not go back.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank cookiebaker101
Reviewed 25 April 2013

After much searching and deliberating, my husband and I decided to book at Casa de Carmel for our honeymoon. We stayed a total of 5 nights at this charming B&B. We were thrilled with the service and friendly staff. We arrived after the office closed our first night, but the front desk left the key for us under the mat along with a little welcome letter. The delivered breakfast of yogurt, fruit, pastries, hard-boiled egg, and juice was a perfect way to start the day. This place is right in the heart of Carmel and everything is in within walking distance. We walked to the beach every morning :) The maid service was great, the complimentary sherry in the room was tasty, and the staff even left us a bottle of wine in our room in honor of our special occasion!

All in all, it was a lovely little place and great value for two young newlyweds! We will be back!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brookeiva
Reviewed 24 April 2013

me and my wife only stayed one night but was a big surprise. The guy at the front desk ( Ali, Thank you) was perfect, showing us where to go at night, best places to have a drink, best restaurants, etc... When we came back, he offered us a glass of wine and we just set at a small but beatifull and romantic garden getting warmed aroud the fire. ALI printed us a few tips that he wrote with spots to visit in our way to big sur. When he was closing his shift, he whent to the back to say buy (refused $50 as tip...) and refill the glasses.
Last surprise: knowing that we should lieve at 7:00 am (before start serving breakfast...) he provided us fruits, juices, yogurt, milk, etc... leaving a beautifull basket of food for the next day at our room.
about the room: charming, romantic, clean, perfect!
We have to say again: Thank You Ali! We will be back next year for 4 or 5 days visit.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Nice room and nice, knowledgeable staff. We had a grat stay..too bad we only stayed one night...everything is within walking distance. The breakfast was great and the variety was completely surprising.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Beatrice B
Reviewed 14 March 2013

If you are looking for a place in Carmel where you are treated like royalty, look no further! Ali could not do enough for us; showing us to our room, serving wine at Happy Hour, helping us find parking for our over sized truck, giving us a printout of his favorite spots along Highway 1 and Big Sur... The room was quaint but very clean and had all the amenities you could want. Thank you for such a enjoyable vacation, for us and our Yorkie!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple