Carmel Inn & Suites
Carmel Bay View Inn(Carmel)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$301
US$220
US$148
Official Site
Comfort Inn Carmel By The Sea(Carmel)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$160
ComfortInn
US$249
Carmel River Inn(Carmel)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$150
Coachman's Inn, A Four Sisters Inn(Carmel)(Great Value!)
US$244
Travelocity
US$375
US$722
  • Pool
Carmel Valley Ranch(Carmel)
US$576
All reviewssmall poolmin walkocean streetoatmealthe main streetmonterey peninsulacharming placewould stay here againclose to downtownnice breakfastone night staybreakfast roomshops and restaurantscarmel by the seakitchenette
Reviewed 12 December 2011

I reserved a on-redundable room directly from the hotel the day before my arrival. When I checked in the next day I was assigned the worse room. It was a oblong room facing the back of the hotel with a view of the building direcly behind the hotel. The heater was a stand alone unit not big enough to adequately heatt he room. I immediately went back and talked to the owner. I told him I was not satisfied with the room and adked if there was another room available. I told the owner why I did not like the room because it was to samall and had a bad location. He said ,"you are a single person and the room is big enough for you" He further said that were no other rooms available. I do not appreciate the bait and switch.

Room Tip: Do mmot go here.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
5  Thank RichardB753
ciasca, Public Relations Manager at Carmel Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2012

That particular room is the smallest queen room we have at the inn. But it does measure 12'x30' and it is a rectangular shape. The advantage is it offers the lowest rate guaranteed. We always suggest to our guest to visit our website and book directly. If you do choose the third party due to the frequent points than we suggest getting a king or suite room.

Reviewed 16 November 2011

We picked the Carmel Inn Suites off the internet and we totally lucked out it was very cute , the room was very clean and exactly what the website detailed, the rooms although on the small side are well decorated , bathroom worked fine, TV, and everything else was good. The parking is a little tight but I would still totally recommend it. Check inn was handled very nice by a gentleman with a british accent. Would totally go back there again. They also had a nice little continental breakfast setup....nice touch.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mario C
Reviewed 15 October 2011

I stayed at the Carmel Inn for just one night and fell in love with the city and hotel. I did not have a reservation, and and the reservationist Rana was so kind and helpful to me. She was wonderful. The room was beyond excellent and had a gorgeous decor and dreamy comfort. And the buffet breakfast the next morning was delicious. I definitely recommend the Carmel Inn. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Rana for everything.

Room Tip: Any room will be perfect for you.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Betty S
Reviewed 7 October 2011

We stayed here recently with friends. They upgraded us to a suite upon arrival, which made our stay even better. From this inn, you can walk to restaurants and shopping easily. I would highly recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Very convienent location!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank lajane
Reviewed 2 September 2011

We booked two rooms to accommodate four adults for one night. Hotel staff greeted us warmly and handled check-in quickly. The rooms were a little small, but very clean. The bed was comfortable. We had trouble with the TV, but someone came to take care of it immediately. The parking lot is tight, to say the least. If you have a large SUV good luck. It's located within easy walking distance of many shops and restaurants. All four of us were satisfied with the Carmel Inn & Suites and would stay there again.

Room Tip: No elevator, if you have a lot of stuff go for a ground floor room.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends