In December 2011 we stayed at Tradewinds for 4 nights. At this time of year it was very affordable. Not only was the hotel beautiful on the outside (loved the firepit), the rooms were beautifully decorated. What a nice surprise to find chocolate covered strawberries waiting for us in our room. Breakfast was excellent, expecially when it was delivered to our room one morning. In addition, the bedding was extremely comfortable. Loved the kimonos that were provided. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The location made it easy to walk in to town and parking was a breeze. I can't say enough nice things about Tradewinds. I would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, Mediterranean - 3 blocks from Ocean Ave. on a quiet residential street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tradewinds Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Carmel