Fantastic little luxury hotel tucked away in the town of Carmel. A little expensive however worth it for a romantic time. We drove from LA for San Francisco and this was our stop for the night, after a 9 hour drive it was a perfect place to relax. Great service from the staff, nice breakfast and very attentive. Chocolate coated strawberries on arrival followed by an excellent shower (i am a fan of a good shower). 15 minute walk to the beach and 5 minute walk to most of the restaurants in town. The reservations staff gave us an excellent dinner recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary, Mediterranean - 3 blocks from Ocean Ave. on a quiet residential street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tradewinds Carmel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Carmel Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Hotel Carmel
- The Tradewinds Carmel